FYI everyone
I've added some avatars to the gallery, so if you can't figure out how to upload your own, there is a decent selection there.
Also, for those who do want to upload their own...
I recommend this site https://picresize.com/
just set it to custom size ---> 150 x 150 (or whatever is proportional but under 150, it'll autofill that part)
First thread!
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am
that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
-  Wulfklevrn 
- Squire
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:27 pm
I clicked the image button but it does the image url thing. How do I put pictures because I think the old pictures website to do it that way charges money now and I don't feel like paying money for it.
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am
you did it wrongWulfklevrn wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:25 am
I clicked the image button but it does the image url thing. How do I put pictures because I think the old pictures website to do it that way charges money now and I don't feel like paying money for it.
first, paste the url, like so
https://imagefromsite.com
then, highlight the url
once highlighted, click the thing that looks like a picture (the tag is, [img] )
actually, apparently you can just paste the url
see?
this isn't a paywall feature lol
that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am
oh, do you mean pictures from your computer?Wulfklevrn wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:25 am
I clicked the image button but it does the image url thing. How do I put pictures because I think the old pictures website to do it that way charges money now and I don't feel like paying money for it.
go to https://imgur.com/
I upload all my pictures there
that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
The difference in pasting the url or using the embed BBCode is thus:Caylus Ark wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:35 am actually, apparently you can just paste the url
see?
this isn't a paywall feature lol
Pasted:
Embedded with img tags:

Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
-  Wulfklevrn 
- Squire
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:27 pm
Yeah, that's the way it was on simtropolis years ago and then I thought imgur made you pay for it so I haven't used it in a long time. Thanks for showing me and your timely reply.
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am
You're welcome. We're such good forum admins. Give us social strokes.Wulfklevrn wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:23 am Yeah, that's the way it was on simtropolis years ago and then I thought imgur made you pay for it so I haven't used it in a long time. Thanks for showing me and your timely reply.
And yeah, imgur is super free.
that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
