First thread!

The basics, and the off topic, the generic and the uncategorized.
If you're unsure, post it here.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

This is a test.
Look at how it tests.
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

test
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

testing my cool avatar
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Caylus Ark wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:26 am testing my cool avatar
:o

It is super cool
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

Ayana wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:26 pmPulls tongues😂
lets see if pictures worky welly
Image
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Caylus Ark wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:31 pm
Ayana wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:26 pmPulls tongues😂
lets see if pictures worky welly
Image
Apparently so.

Image
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am



I watched this by the way, it is actually pretty damn good
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Caylus Ark wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:57 pm

I watched this by the way, it is actually pretty damn good
Yaaaaaas.
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Aether wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 12:04 am suneatersociety feels how i imagined occult forum would be.
congratulations
:D

Test worked as expected. Also thanks! Go team!
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Post moved to moderator forum
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
Post Reply