Us occultists I think need a space weather thread, or at least I think it would be interesting to have one.
Here is a Solar Activity Tracker Site
https://www.spaceweatherlive.com/en/solar-activity.html
I may post here when there are X flares and ask if anyone noticed anything interesting during said flare
The last X Flare was
01/10/2023
Anyone notice anything? Excess energy?
I'm going to have to revisit my daily journal and check on my part...
Space Weather Thread
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am
that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
-  Arcanum Aanam 
- Squire
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:14 pm
No FearAyana wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:35 pm I’m kinda nervous on this cycle 25 coz kundalini much much stronger than 2014 peek
Leap, Fall, Rise
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am
Looks like we had an M-flare just today, but honestly, tracking the solar flares is going to be new to me.
I think this will be fun and perhaps enlightening - anyone who wants to chime in with an experience, should be interesting to compare notes.
Okay, so on the 10th, I was in a pretty bad mood to be honest, impatient irritable and edgy.
Oh, also, I bought two "midnight sun" games, which is kinda a funny sync
there is no way I'd normally remember this - I forget what I do daily, literally all the time.
However, recently I started a "daily log" so that I can actually keep track of what the fuck I do
(fugue states are I guess part of being altered state all the time?)
So, I should actually be able to keep track of what I was like when we have these space weather things
I think this will be fun and perhaps enlightening - anyone who wants to chime in with an experience, should be interesting to compare notes.
Okay, so on the 10th, I was in a pretty bad mood to be honest, impatient irritable and edgy.
Oh, also, I bought two "midnight sun" games, which is kinda a funny sync
there is no way I'd normally remember this - I forget what I do daily, literally all the time.
However, recently I started a "daily log" so that I can actually keep track of what the fuck I do
(fugue states are I guess part of being altered state all the time?)
So, I should actually be able to keep track of what I was like when we have these space weather things
that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
-
shoelace
Are Coronal Mass Ejections released indiscriminately, or are they directed/targeted upon release?
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am
We had a geomagnetic storm today (yesterday, by the time some of you will be reading this)Last geomagnetic storm 2023/01/15 Kp5 (G1)
would be interested to hear if anyone had a "bad energy day"
I kind of had one today - decent day, but so on edge, I felt like my heckles were up and my fangs were out on the energy side
that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am
give you a hint about space weather...
REAL space weather
...
^^^ think our sun
this is called...the shape that hyperdimensional consciousness takes
and yes, hyperdimensional consciousness....could be a star
REAL space weather
...
^^^ think our sun
this is called...the shape that hyperdimensional consciousness takes
and yes, hyperdimensional consciousness....could be a star
that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am
the picture above was found with the search term, "tetragrammaton"
I will just add something else to that word:
sun worship
hehe
I will just add something else to that word:
sun worship
hehe
that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
3192 gained 33% more spots past 24 hrs or so (up to 32).
3190 seems massive, is it though? Do we have an enthusiast on this stuff that can explain the bits n pieces?
Super interesting site though, with their easy to read infos. Thanks for linking lady.
Linkarino
3190 seems massive, is it though? Do we have an enthusiast on this stuff that can explain the bits n pieces?
Super interesting site though, with their easy to read infos. Thanks for linking lady.
Linkarino
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am
according to the site...
We had an X flare today

We had an X flare today
that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
