Space Weather Thread

The basics, and the off topic, the generic and the uncategorized.
If you're unsure, post it here.
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

Us occultists I think need a space weather thread, or at least I think it would be interesting to have one.

Here is a Solar Activity Tracker Site
https://www.spaceweatherlive.com/en/solar-activity.html

I may post here when there are X flares and ask if anyone noticed anything interesting during said flare

The last X Flare was

01/10/2023

Anyone notice anything? Excess energy?
I'm going to have to revisit my daily journal and check on my part...
User avatar
 Arcanum Aanam 
Squire
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:14 pm

Ayana wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:35 pm I’m kinda nervous on this cycle 25 coz kundalini much much stronger than 2014 peek
No Fear

Leap, Fall, Rise
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

Looks like we had an M-flare just today, but honestly, tracking the solar flares is going to be new to me.
I think this will be fun and perhaps enlightening - anyone who wants to chime in with an experience, should be interesting to compare notes.

Okay, so on the 10th, I was in a pretty bad mood to be honest, impatient irritable and edgy.
Oh, also, I bought two "midnight sun" games, which is kinda a funny sync :inclouds:

there is no way I'd normally remember this - I forget what I do daily, literally all the time.
However, recently I started a "daily log" so that I can actually keep track of what the fuck I do
(fugue states are I guess part of being altered state all the time?)
So, I should actually be able to keep track of what I was like when we have these space weather things
shoelace

Are Coronal Mass Ejections released indiscriminately, or are they directed/targeted upon release?
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

Last geomagnetic storm 2023/01/15 Kp5 (G1)
We had a geomagnetic storm today (yesterday, by the time some of you will be reading this)

would be interested to hear if anyone had a "bad energy day"
I kind of had one today - decent day, but so on edge, I felt like my heckles were up and my fangs were out on the energy side
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

give you a hint about space weather...
REAL space weather
...

Caylus Ark wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:12 pm Image


^^^ think our sun

this is called...the shape that hyperdimensional consciousness takes
and yes, hyperdimensional consciousness....could be a star :disguise:
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

the picture above was found with the search term, "tetragrammaton"
I will just add something else to that word:
sun worship
hehe
User avatar
 Xlegic 
Squire
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:20 pm

I once thought that stars could be inverted version of black holes; stars (out) and black holes (in).
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

3192 gained 33% more spots past 24 hrs or so (up to 32).
3190 seems massive, is it though? Do we have an enthusiast on this stuff that can explain the bits n pieces?

Super interesting site though, with their easy to read infos. Thanks for linking lady.

Linkarino
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

according to the site...
We had an X flare today
:o
Post Reply