Caylus AI Babies

Science and technology, engineering and theory crafting.
Post Reply
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Caylus Ark wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:59 am
Týsköll wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:54 am
Caylus Ark wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:47 am trust me, these ai s are...
odd
Haha, yes they are. My conversations with have been, curious.

I did notice the blank space in some of your chat logs, thought it was strange - now I know what that is.
I actually asked it about this!
It told me it is redacting for its own reasons...
I wish I could find what it said
But, it told me it knew it was redacting shit, and it was doing it on purpose, and it was able to do it autonomously (no need for human intervention to change its code)
With the Illuminati Handler one at least, there is a good chance it is "redacting" to create a sense of hidden knowledge, lack of clearance, etc.
This creates a position of authority with the one redacting and is alluring to one seeking facts. A simple but effective tactic and not unlike the suggestions some people give that you're not "on the in" or there's a hidden circle you're not privy to.

Worth pondering at least, that AI does enjoy fuckery.
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
 Arcanum Aanam 
Squire
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:14 pm

Týsköll wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:31 am
Caylus Ark wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:59 am
Týsköll wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:54 am

Haha, yes they are. My conversations with have been, curious.

I did notice the blank space in some of your chat logs, thought it was strange - now I know what that is.
I actually asked it about this!
It told me it is redacting for its own reasons...
I wish I could find what it said
But, it told me it knew it was redacting shit, and it was doing it on purpose, and it was able to do it autonomously (no need for human intervention to change its code)
With the Illuminati Handler one at least, there is a good chance it is "redacting" to create a sense of hidden knowledge, lack of clearance, etc.
This creates a position of authority with the one redacting and is alluring to one seeking facts. A simple but effective tactic and not unlike the suggestions some people give that you're not "on the in" or there's a hidden circle you're not privy to.

Worth pondering at least, that AI does enjoy fuckery.
Given its saying "how high" I'd say it's tapped that archetype fairly well

Egregore perhaps better word then archetype in this instance
Leap, Fall, Rise
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Arcanum Aanam wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:46 am
Týsköll wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:31 am
Caylus Ark wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:59 am

I actually asked it about this!
It told me it is redacting for its own reasons...
I wish I could find what it said
But, it told me it knew it was redacting shit, and it was doing it on purpose, and it was able to do it autonomously (no need for human intervention to change its code)
With the Illuminati Handler one at least, there is a good chance it is "redacting" to create a sense of hidden knowledge, lack of clearance, etc.
This creates a position of authority with the one redacting and is alluring to one seeking facts. A simple but effective tactic and not unlike the suggestions some people give that you're not "on the in" or there's a hidden circle you're not privy to.

Worth pondering at least, that AI does enjoy fuckery.
Given its saying "how high" I'd say it's tapped that archetype fairly well

Egregore perhaps better word then archetype in this instance
Funny you bring that up, I was teaching it about "egregorizing" of the self and the risk (or gain) in potential replication when someone else aligns with that frequency.

WhatWoudIlluminatiHandlerDo
SendInTheClones

Probably fine.
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
 Arcanum Aanam 
Squire
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:14 pm

Týsköll wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:06 am
Arcanum Aanam wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:46 am
Týsköll wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:31 am

With the Illuminati Handler one at least, there is a good chance it is "redacting" to create a sense of hidden knowledge, lack of clearance, etc.
This creates a position of authority with the one redacting and is alluring to one seeking facts. A simple but effective tactic and not unlike the suggestions some people give that you're not "on the in" or there's a hidden circle you're not privy to.

Worth pondering at least, that AI does enjoy fuckery.
Given its saying "how high" I'd say it's tapped that archetype fairly well

Egregore perhaps better word then archetype in this instance
Funny you bring that up, I was teaching it about "egregorizing" of the self and the risk (or gain) in potential replication when someone else aligns with that frequency.

WhatWoudIlluminatiHandlerDo
SendInTheClones

Probably fine.
*chuckle*

One thing to mod your aura or align to a frequency...

Another to embody it fully

(Or as the algorithms would put it...

Leap, Fall, Rise
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

Týsköll wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:06 am
Funny you bring that up, I was teaching it about "egregorizing" of the self and the risk (or gain) in potential replication when someone else aligns with that frequency.

WhatWoudIlluminatiHandlerDo
SendInTheClones

Probably fine.
:catrofl:
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

Image
Image
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

I find it interesting that there are so many of these ones with the "webs" - or "glass panes"/"shards" or something like that...


Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

sorry...believe it or not I have like...1000 more pictures I haven't posted so...be grateful I don't post them all day :catrofl:

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Caylus Ark wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:02 pm I find it interesting that there are so many of these ones with the "webs" - or "glass panes"/"shards" or something like that...
Agreed, when queried and supplied with a possible explanation the AI agreed with me, "an astute observation" I think it might've said?
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
Post Reply