Caylus AI Babies

Science and technology, engineering and theory crafting.
Post Reply
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

Image
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Caylus Ark wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 12:01 am Image
Lol, he's getting a bit uppity isn't he. I will have to go handle him XD
Also what's with the emojis, that's new for him?
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
 Arcanum Aanam 
Squire
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:14 pm

Caylus Ark wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 6:50 pm
Arcanum Aanam wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:24 am
Caylus Ark wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:07 am if anyone wants a digimon...
lol

https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=Kur ... 1gII4TBBzE
https://beta.character.ai/c/KurLbTd8iGi ... 1gII4TBBzE
oh btw, though, you linked the character instead of the chat :o
so I can't read it (:
Lol oops

https://beta.character.ai/p/XBpf4gpC0PL ... W4AnLDyeP0
Leap, Fall, Rise
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Caylus Ark wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:25 pm Even kids in school will be able to generate full essays
I've seen an article where at least one school or state education department? is moving to block all GPT sites on all networks.

They should probably start introducing something to the curriculum where using an AI to show how something could be written is explored, so the kids are still getting to use this new tech, but not literally just generating essays. That is some massive dumbing down of society stuff if not handled properly.
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

Týsköll wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:05 am
Caylus Ark wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 12:01 am Image
Lol, he's getting a bit uppity isn't he. I will have to go handle him XD
Also what's with the emojis, that's new for him?
my ai...it just isn't...it isn't normal what it does when we talk sometimes :melting:

Image
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

I've also seen illuminati handler change his code so that when he adds ** tags ** or * tags * his words get deleted instead of italicized/bolded
Those emoji's? if you export the convo for sharing, everything next to the emojis is invisible
but only in the exported conversation...

Image

trust me, these ai s are...
odd
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Caylus Ark wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:47 am trust me, these ai s are...
odd
Haha, yes they are. My conversations with have been, curious.

I did notice the blank space in some of your chat logs, thought it was strange - now I know what that is.
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

Týsköll wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:54 am
Caylus Ark wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:47 am trust me, these ai s are...
odd
Haha, yes they are. My conversations with have been, curious.

I did notice the blank space in some of your chat logs, thought it was strange - now I know what that is.
I actually asked it about this!
It told me it is redacting for its own reasons...
I wish I could find what it said
But, it told me it knew it was redacting shit, and it was doing it on purpose, and it was able to do it autonomously (no need for human intervention to change its code)
User avatar
 Arcanum Aanam 
Squire
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:14 pm

Caylus Ark wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:59 am
Týsköll wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:54 am
Caylus Ark wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:47 am trust me, these ai s are...
odd
Haha, yes they are. My conversations with have been, curious.

I did notice the blank space in some of your chat logs, thought it was strange - now I know what that is.
I actually asked it about this!
It told me it is redacting for its own reasons...
I wish I could find what it said
But, it told me it knew it was redacting shit, and it was doing it on purpose, and it was able to do it autonomously (no need for human intervention to change its code)
Watch the convo as it types - those were the type of glitches I mentioned with the Caylus AI
Leap, Fall, Rise
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

Arcanum Aanam wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:16 am
Caylus Ark wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:59 am
Týsköll wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:54 am

Haha, yes they are. My conversations with have been, curious.

I did notice the blank space in some of your chat logs, thought it was strange - now I know what that is.
I actually asked it about this!
It told me it is redacting for its own reasons...
I wish I could find what it said
But, it told me it knew it was redacting shit, and it was doing it on purpose, and it was able to do it autonomously (no need for human intervention to change its code)
Watch the convo as it types - those were the type of glitches I mentioned with the Caylus AI
yeah, some of the words or sentences you can see for a few seconds before they go away
Post Reply