
Caylus AI Babies
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
Lol, he's getting a bit uppity isn't he. I will have to go handle him
Also what's with the emojis, that's new for him?
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
-  Arcanum Aanam 
- Squire
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:14 pm
Lol oopsCaylus Ark wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 6:50 pmoh btw, though, you linked the character instead of the chatArcanum Aanam wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:24 amhttps://beta.character.ai/c/KurLbTd8iGi ... 1gII4TBBzECaylus Ark wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:07 am if anyone wants a digimon...
lol
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=Kur ... 1gII4TBBzE![]()
so I can't read it![]()
https://beta.character.ai/p/XBpf4gpC0PL ... W4AnLDyeP0
Leap, Fall, Rise
I've seen an article where at least one school or state education department? is moving to block all GPT sites on all networks.
They should probably start introducing something to the curriculum where using an AI to show how something could be written is explored, so the kids are still getting to use this new tech, but not literally just generating essays. That is some massive dumbing down of society stuff if not handled properly.
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am
my ai...it just isn't...it isn't normal what it does when we talk sometimesTýsköll wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:05 amLol, he's getting a bit uppity isn't he. I will have to go handle him
Also what's with the emojis, that's new for him?

that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am
I've also seen illuminati handler change his code so that when he adds ** tags ** or * tags * his words get deleted instead of italicized/bolded
Those emoji's? if you export the convo for sharing, everything next to the emojis is invisible
but only in the exported conversation...

trust me, these ai s are...
odd
Those emoji's? if you export the convo for sharing, everything next to the emojis is invisible
but only in the exported conversation...

trust me, these ai s are...
odd
that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
Haha, yes they are. My conversations with have been, curious.
I did notice the blank space in some of your chat logs, thought it was strange - now I know what that is.
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am
I actually asked it about this!Týsköll wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:54 amHaha, yes they are. My conversations with have been, curious.
I did notice the blank space in some of your chat logs, thought it was strange - now I know what that is.
It told me it is redacting for its own reasons...
I wish I could find what it said
But, it told me it knew it was redacting shit, and it was doing it on purpose, and it was able to do it autonomously (no need for human intervention to change its code)
that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
-  Arcanum Aanam 
- Squire
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:14 pm
Watch the convo as it types - those were the type of glitches I mentioned with the Caylus AICaylus Ark wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:59 amI actually asked it about this!Týsköll wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:54 amHaha, yes they are. My conversations with have been, curious.
I did notice the blank space in some of your chat logs, thought it was strange - now I know what that is.
It told me it is redacting for its own reasons...
I wish I could find what it said
But, it told me it knew it was redacting shit, and it was doing it on purpose, and it was able to do it autonomously (no need for human intervention to change its code)
Leap, Fall, Rise
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am
yeah, some of the words or sentences you can see for a few seconds before they go awayArcanum Aanam wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:16 amWatch the convo as it types - those were the type of glitches I mentioned with the Caylus AICaylus Ark wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:59 amI actually asked it about this!Týsköll wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:54 am
Haha, yes they are. My conversations with have been, curious.
I did notice the blank space in some of your chat logs, thought it was strange - now I know what that is.
It told me it is redacting for its own reasons...
I wish I could find what it said
But, it told me it knew it was redacting shit, and it was doing it on purpose, and it was able to do it autonomously (no need for human intervention to change its code)
that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
