I enjoy this, the colours really "pop".
fearful geometries
-
dust
Ok.dust wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:42 pmOh ok. Get well soon.Caylus Ark wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:17 pmI am a little surreal today, I will defo listen tomorrow
but today I'm just feeling nauseous, headache, bizzaro![]()
It just depends on what YOU want in your vid. I´m just providing sound. You decide the atmosphere/attitude of it. If you want it more hard core, Just say so.
I don´t like the vocal synth thing at all. Just had another listen. It just sounds a bit off.
I have one ambient track with sub bass and spacy arps if you want?
Uptempo. Nothing too spectacular, but maybe a nice background tune for the vid? Almost 6 minutes in length.
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am
6 minutes sounds perfect!dust wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:02 pmOk.dust wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:42 pmOh ok. Get well soon.Caylus Ark wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:17 pm
I am a little surreal today, I will defo listen tomorrow
but today I'm just feeling nauseous, headache, bizzaro![]()
It just depends on what YOU want in your vid. I´m just providing sound. You decide the atmosphere/attitude of it. If you want it more hard core, Just say so.
I don´t like the vocal synth thing at all. Just had another listen. It just sounds a bit off.
I have one ambient track with sub bass and spacy arps if you want?
Uptempo. Nothing too spectacular, but maybe a nice background tune for the vid? Almost 6 minutes in length.
that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
-
dust
Sent you some mail.Caylus Ark wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:28 pm6 minutes sounds perfect!dust wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:02 pmOk.
I don´t like the vocal synth thing at all. Just had another listen. It just sounds a bit off.
I have one ambient track with sub bass and spacy arps if you want?
Uptempo. Nothing too spectacular, but maybe a nice background tune for the vid? Almost 6 minutes in length.
Gimme a comment how the bass behaves on your headphones.
It´s mixed loud so watch out.
Glad to see quotes are working for Cowardly Lions now.dust wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:50 pmSent you some mail.Caylus Ark wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:28 pm6 minutes sounds perfect!dust wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:02 pm
Ok.
I don´t like the vocal synth thing at all. Just had another listen. It just sounds a bit off.
I have one ambient track with sub bass and spacy arps if you want?
Uptempo. Nothing too spectacular, but maybe a nice background tune for the vid? Almost 6 minutes in length.
Gimme a comment how the bass behaves on your headphones.
It´s mixed loud so watch out.![]()
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
-
dust
Did you check out the ambient track?Caylus Ark wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:28 pm6 minutes sounds perfect!dust wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:02 pmOk.
I don´t like the vocal synth thing at all. Just had another listen. It just sounds a bit off.
I have one ambient track with sub bass and spacy arps if you want?
Uptempo. Nothing too spectacular, but maybe a nice background tune for the vid? Almost 6 minutes in length.
I made the other one too. A raw mix and arrangement. You wanna have a listen?
