fearful geometries

A hall dedicated to the discussion and practice of all things occult and paranormal.
dust

I think I´m still in high school.

XD
dust

I think I liked ecstacy best.

But what a hangover. It´s not a nice place to depart.
User avatar
 adom 
Squire
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:34 am

User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Caylus Ark wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:02 am
Týsköll wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:41 pm
Caylus Ark wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:54 pm actually wait lol

"what good is a man who cannot dance"
hehe
lol
*performs the robot*

In other news, this sounds like it could be the title of a treatise on Norse magick.
"winking at wanderers"

Please complete this and allow me to read, kthx.
hehehehe
makes me wonder what that random shit that springs to mind says about me
"sometimes a cigar is just a cigar" - freud
died from an inoperable cheek tumor - also freud
Everything, nothing and potentially something.
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

Caylus Ark wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:23 pm

Image

remember how I said that one isn't a fearful geometry?
I'm going to show you almost the same geometry, but with the fearful part added to it

Image

I want you guys to see the difference here without me spoiling it by explaining it, but when you are ready,

the difference is that the second picture you get eaten by the black triangle in the middle
I'm serious
dust

Played a bit with the vocal synthesis. Is that ok?
dust

Wrong "fashion", mood?
It can be without that part just as easily.
User avatar
 Xlegic 
Squire
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:20 pm

Stability of geometry design = right, fine, okay, etc
Instability of geometry design = wrong, not fine, uncertainty, etc

A level of recognizing proportional geometrical shapes and forms = symmetry
A level of recognizing non-proportional geometrical shapes and forms = asymmetry

The things about the asymmetry is when it occur, it allows room for change, growth, or decay whereas symmetry is defined as static.

A gap between symmetry and asymmetric is noted, if no bridge exist between both. Unless symmetry is designed with some asymmetric parts then it allow for change, growth, or decay. If so, that means each symmetry would yield inherited structure / design to the asymmetric parts or vice versa (i.e. asymmetric parts yielding inherited structure / design to symmetric (change, growth, decay). I wonder, at what point when both agree or decide to stabilize (i.e. balance) between both?

If the sum or averaged out structures of symmetric and asymmetric exist, then pressure is applied to evenly to both parities yielding a balance between both.

Its like trying to bridging a gap between order and chaos, yielding a balance between these hence a stability between symmetry and asymmetry. Resulting in a relativity, coherent shape, form and design. Equilibrium.

If so, that's fine-tuning universe you got right there. ;)

*shrugs*
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

dust wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:26 pm Wrong "fashion", mood?
It can be without that part just as easily.
I am a little surreal today, I will defo listen tomorrow :D
but today I'm just feeling nauseous, headache, bizzaro
dust

Caylus Ark wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:17 pm
dust wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:26 pm Wrong "fashion", mood?
It can be without that part just as easily.
I am a little surreal today, I will defo listen tomorrow :D
but today I'm just feeling nauseous, headache, bizzaro
Oh ok. Get well soon. :)

It just depends on what YOU want in your vid. I´m just providing sound. You decide the atmosphere/attitude of it. If you want it more hard core, Just say so.
Post Reply