that sounds perfect
fearful geometries
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am
that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
-
dust
I have a voice synth that can do female vocals btw.
If you have some phrases or words you want in the tune, just let me know.
Would be fun to try something out.
If you have some phrases or words you want in the tune, just let me know.
Would be fun to try something out.
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am
I'm impressed, these are quite good!
my favorite is vox
that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am
oh, maybe some kind of line from
"white rabbit"
though it might be hard to disassociate from the original song, some of those lyrics have been repeating in my head all day
maybe just one line, like "feed your head"
that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
-
dust
I´m glad you like it.
I´ll work on it more tomorrow. Fresh ears and thoughts...
Might be a copyright infringement with known song lyrics, btw.
I´ll work on it more tomorrow. Fresh ears and thoughts...
Might be a copyright infringement with known song lyrics, btw.
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am
Okay, I'll be more creative teehee
lemme think
"we are the portal primers"
"wonderland waits"
"winking at wanderers"
just spitballing, doesn't have to be, but maybe play around with any of those and if they don't sound good I can come up with others
that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am
actually wait lol
"what good is a man who cannot dance"
hehe
"what good is a man who cannot dance"
hehe
that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
