Whatcha got?
Nostalgic things
-
 Third Loop 
- Knight Errant
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:31 pm
Yeah I'm an old F!@#
- Brian
-
 Tom Sawyer 
- Knight Errant
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:37 pm

We have the freedom you have always searched for
You're finding you don't need to look no more
You've done with waiting and your life is turning
You hear the melody of angels singing
Come, come with me
Come, come with me
You're finding you don't need to look no more
You've done with waiting and your life is turning
You hear the melody of angels singing
Come, come with me
Come, come with me

Anyone? Played this originally on the Commodore64 with my old man.
Since then I've returned to the Great Underground Empire many times, not sure I've ever beaten one lol.
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.

 
