Nostalgic things

The basics, and the off topic, the generic and the uncategorized.
If you're unsure, post it here.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Whatcha got?





Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am



Image

Image
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Errant Third Loop Knight Errant
Knight Errant

Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:31 pm




Yeah I'm an old F!@#
- Brian
User avatar
Knight Errant Tom Sawyer Knight Errant
Knight Errant

Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:37 pm

Image
We have the freedom you have always searched for
You're finding you don't need to look no more
You've done with waiting and your life is turning
You hear the melody of angels singing

Come, come with me
Come, come with me
User avatar
 Alias 
Squire
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:20 am

User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

lol some great stuff in here, thanks.
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Image

Anyone? Played this originally on the Commodore64 with my old man. :relaxed:
Since then I've returned to the Great Underground Empire many times, not sure I've ever beaten one lol.
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
Post Reply