The One the Two and the Many
Eternity was once a singular nothingness.
This nothing became conscious, it was simple awareness of its own existence.
It was limitless but completely ignorant of its creative capacity. Unaware of contrast this singularly was content to be with itself and think ...
Search found 95 matches
- Tue Aug 25, 2026 8:31 am
- Forum: Great Hall
- Topic: The One, the two, and the many
- Replies: 0
- Views: 207
- Thu Jul 30, 2026 11:37 am
- Forum: Great Hall
- Topic: Sig
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1277
Re: Sig
Hah, awesome! Grats.
I boycotted SGU after like 2 episodes, along with 'Origins' - where some random uni student(or something) got funded and approved to do some insane woke retcon reimagining with low budget and bad story - I do not consider it canon.
How'd you like the progression of McKay's ...
- Sun Jul 19, 2026 1:23 am
- Forum: Great Hall
- Topic: Sig
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1277
Re: Sig
Finished SG1 and the movies.
Moved onto Atlantis,
And finally universe.
I must say I enjoyed them all even SGU. It was a little dark. And a bit different, but it all left me wanting more Stargate.
#SAVESTARGATE
In the meantime I have 15 Seasons of Supernatural to keep me occupied.
Moved onto Atlantis,
And finally universe.
I must say I enjoyed them all even SGU. It was a little dark. And a bit different, but it all left me wanting more Stargate.
#SAVESTARGATE
In the meantime I have 15 Seasons of Supernatural to keep me occupied.
- Wed May 13, 2026 12:03 pm
- Forum: Great Hall
- Topic: a music thread
- Replies: 167
- Views: 220023
- Wed Apr 01, 2026 1:02 pm
- Forum: Great Hall
- Topic: Prophecies
- Replies: 9
- Views: 50650
Re: Prophecies
Haha, yes, yes. Only the "righteous" with pass the test, lmao.
Y'know, I don't think you'd be the first self declared prophet of the Christian God - if that is what you're saying - to state his interpretation as the perfect word of God and declare himself correct, able to judge truly who can ...
- Tue Mar 31, 2026 11:27 am
- Forum: Great Hall
- Topic: Prophecies
- Replies: 9
- Views: 50650
Re: Prophecies
I can see how choosing and vetting the dozen will be an issue.Týsköll wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2026 2:36 am
I've heard such a thing before, the group was riddled with gypsies and charlatans, they were only looking for 10 though. Nasty people, tbh.
Still doable.
Especially if God's involved.
- Tue Mar 31, 2026 11:01 am
- Forum: Great Hall
- Topic: Prophecies
- Replies: 9
- Views: 50650
Re: Prophecies
Last Minute
In the dead of night a multitude of voices cried out in grief and anguish, “Send him!”
Then the voice of the Lord came unto Brian saying:
“Gather from among the nations of the earth a council of 12.
Ensure they are men of wisdom,
learned men, honest men, free from guile and ...
- Sun Mar 29, 2026 8:51 am
- Forum: Great Hall
- Topic: Prophecies
- Replies: 9
- Views: 50650
Re: Prophecies
Last Minute
In the dead of night a multitude of voices cried out in grief and anguish, “Send him!”
Then the voice of the Lord came unto Brian saying:
“Gather from among the nations of the earth a council of 12.
Ensure they are men of wisdom,
learned men, honest men, free from guile and deception ...
In the dead of night a multitude of voices cried out in grief and anguish, “Send him!”
Then the voice of the Lord came unto Brian saying:
“Gather from among the nations of the earth a council of 12.
Ensure they are men of wisdom,
learned men, honest men, free from guile and deception ...
- Mon Dec 15, 2025 7:31 pm
- Forum: Great Hall
- Topic: Sig
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1277
Sig
Watching Stargate SG-1 for the first time,
I'm into season 8, but recently watched the episode where Ty got his signature.
Cheers Mate,
Merry Christmas
I'm into season 8, but recently watched the episode where Ty got his signature.
Cheers Mate,
Merry Christmas
- Thu Oct 09, 2025 9:23 pm
- Forum: Great Hall
- Topic: End It
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6090
Re: End It
Forgot to loginGuest wrote: Thu Oct 09, 2025 9:22 pmSemi-Psychotic schizo-babble directed at the universe in general.
https://youtu.be/FhpezwGtDEg
