Prophecies
I don't think we've ever had anyone claiming prophecy here.
The usual vaguestories and/or claiming after the fact type babbling rabble, but none that have declared themselves in advance, let alone provably correct.
I also await hearing them.
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
-
 Third Loop 
- Knight Errant
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:31 pm
I'll take a crack for funzies.
During one of the Artemis missions a crew will become stranded. They will be rescued by the secret space program.
This will result in a disclosure of that program which will lead to a cascading series of disclosures that will alter the course of human history.
This was the dream I had tonight, lets see if it really happens.
- Brian
-
 Third Loop 
- Knight Errant
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:31 pm
Last Minute
In the dead of night a multitude of voices cried out in grief and anguish, “Send him!”
Then the voice of the Lord came unto Brian saying:
“Gather from among the nations of the earth a council of 12.
Ensure they are men of wisdom,
learned men, honest men, free from guile and deception.
Men with whom the well being of mankind is paramount.
Trust these people to assemble in private and mete out a prescription for the restoration of the earth and it peoples.
The hand of the Lord shall be upon these 12.
Have the 12 elect from themselves a spokesman.
Give them authority with the nations to enact their vision.
If they harken unto my voice and do as I say the earth shall have a great peace and prosperity lasting an age.
If they turn their back on me and my words, the suffering shall be immense as foretold in ages past.”
In the dead of night a multitude of voices cried out in grief and anguish, “Send him!”
Then the voice of the Lord came unto Brian saying:
“Gather from among the nations of the earth a council of 12.
Ensure they are men of wisdom,
learned men, honest men, free from guile and deception.
Men with whom the well being of mankind is paramount.
Trust these people to assemble in private and mete out a prescription for the restoration of the earth and it peoples.
The hand of the Lord shall be upon these 12.
Have the 12 elect from themselves a spokesman.
Give them authority with the nations to enact their vision.
If they harken unto my voice and do as I say the earth shall have a great peace and prosperity lasting an age.
If they turn their back on me and my words, the suffering shall be immense as foretold in ages past.”
- Brian
I've heard such a thing before, the group was riddled with gypsies and charlatans, they were only looking for 10 though. Nasty people, tbh.Third Loop wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2026 8:51 am Last Minute
In the dead of night a multitude of voices cried out in grief and anguish, “Send him!”
Then the voice of the Lord came unto Brian saying:
“Gather from among the nations of the earth a council of 12.
Ensure they are men of wisdom,
learned men, honest men, free from guile and deception.
Men with whom the well being of mankind is paramount.
Trust these people to assemble in private and mete out a prescription for the restoration of the earth and it peoples.
The hand of the Lord shall be upon these 12.
Have the 12 elect from themselves a spokesman.
Give them authority with the nations to enact their vision.
If they harken unto my voice and do as I say the earth shall have a great peace and prosperity lasting an age.
If they turn their back on me and my words, the suffering shall be immense as foretold in ages past.”
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
-
 Third Loop 
- Knight Errant
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:31 pm
Týsköll wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2026 2:36 amI've heard such a thing before, the group was riddled with gypsies and charlatans, they were only looking for 10 though. Nasty people, tbh.Third Loop wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2026 8:51 am Last Minute
In the dead of night a multitude of voices cried out in grief and anguish, “Send him!”
Then the voice of the Lord came unto Brian saying:
“Gather from among the nations of the earth a council of 12.
Ensure they are men of wisdom,
learned men, honest men, free from guile and deception.
Men with whom the well being of mankind is paramount.
Trust these people to assemble in private and mete out a prescription for the restoration of the earth and it peoples.
The hand of the Lord shall be upon these 12.
Have the 12 elect from themselves a spokesman.
Give them authority with the nations to enact their vision.
If they harken unto my voice and do as I say the earth shall have a great peace and prosperity lasting an age.
If they turn their back on me and my words, the suffering shall be immense as foretold in ages past.”
- Brian
-
 Third Loop 
- Knight Errant
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:31 pm
I can see how choosing and vetting the dozen will be an issue.Týsköll wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2026 2:36 am
I've heard such a thing before, the group was riddled with gypsies and charlatans, they were only looking for 10 though. Nasty people, tbh.
Still doable.
Especially if God's involved.
- Brian
Haha, yes, yes. Only the "righteous" with pass the test, lmao.Third Loop wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2026 11:27 amI can see how choosing and vetting the dozen will be an issue.Týsköll wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2026 2:36 am
I've heard such a thing before, the group was riddled with gypsies and charlatans, they were only looking for 10 though. Nasty people, tbh.
Still doable.
Especially if God's involved.
![]()
Y'know, I don't think you'd be the first self declared prophet of the Christian God - if that is what you're saying - to state his interpretation as the perfect word of God and declare himself correct, able to judge truly who can serve in such a role.
Admirable, or hubristic? The results will speak for themselves.
'Ware those who seek to deceive and gain advantage over another, for they have chosen war: offer nothing less than reciprocal steel.
Or something.
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
-
 Third Loop 
- Knight Errant
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:31 pm
No it wouldn't be me choosing, nor do I think anyone is crazy enough to listen to the night ponderings of this schizo.Týsköll wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2026 2:07 am
Haha, yes, yes. Only the "righteous" with pass the test, lmao.
Y'know, I don't think you'd be the first self declared prophet of the Christian God - if that is what you're saying - to state his interpretation as the perfect word of God and declare himself correct, able to judge truly who can serve in such a role.
Admirable, or hubristic? The results will speak for themselves.
'Ware those who seek to deceive and gain advantage over another, for they have chosen war: offer nothing less than reciprocal steel.
Or something.
![]()
I do think we are at an inflection point on this planet, and the spirit moved me to provide a God inspired solution.
Were I a credentialed prophet of the over-mind and inspired the vast number of people who frequent this forum I'm sure we could find a way to get-er-done.
The prophet speaks, people do.
- Brian
Oh there are plenty of people who wilfully listen to the night ponderings of all kinds of schizos, narcissists, those with delusions of grandeur, relevance, gender and more! Not to mention the charlatans and other assorted gypsylikes that do it not only due to their mental derangement, but to seek profit - like a Ferengi on-selling his brother without consent for a few slips of gold pressed latinum.Third Loop wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2026 1:02 pmNo it wouldn't be me choosing, nor do I think anyone is crazy enough to listen to the night ponderings of this schizo.Týsköll wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2026 2:07 am
Haha, yes, yes. Only the "righteous" with pass the test, lmao.
Y'know, I don't think you'd be the first self declared prophet of the Christian God - if that is what you're saying - to state his interpretation as the perfect word of God and declare himself correct, able to judge truly who can serve in such a role.
Admirable, or hubristic? The results will speak for themselves.
'Ware those who seek to deceive and gain advantage over another, for they have chosen war: offer nothing less than reciprocal steel.
Or something.
![]()
I do think we are at an inflection point on this planet, and the spirit moved me to provide a God inspired solution.
Were I a credentialed prophet of the over-mind and inspired the vast number of people who frequent this forum I'm sure we could find a way to get-er-done.
The prophet speaks, people do.
Credentialed prophet? I'm not sure those exist until after a fact or two is proven. As for those who visit this forum, we have a viewership? Intriguing.
We used to have more views but then I killed the bot-access. Scrape-ye-no-more!
As for inflection point, so many bring it up as "we're overdue" "it's time" "it's now!" "we have to do something!" - I think of these, what have you been doing for 20 years+ ?
You think there hasn't been people, divinely inspired or no, taking action toward an end goal?
I find the funniest, though perhaps saddest, are the ones that set about to "wake others", whilst never actually doing anything themselves. I'm sure such would love to sit back, and dictate what to do from their couch and take credit.
Worse and decidedly unfunny, are those that try to force their 'true way' down your throat, whilst being years and years younger in age and understanding. Mostly they can be safely ignored, some few need to prevented from harming the impressionable, or gullible.
It is no surprise they cozy up alongside the aforementioned gypsylikes lol.
I suppose all of this is a
tl;dr: 'ware the false
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
