Can you remember what happens when you die? Can you remember what happened before you were born?

A hall dedicated to the discussion and practice of all things occult and paranormal.
Post Reply
User avatar
 Abel Oneus 
Squire
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:47 am

There is an myth an urban legend that when we are babies we still remember everything before and after our lives. Unfortunately our physical bodies plus our understanding of controlling our physical bodies make us incapable of expressing our thoughts in 3rd.

Once our programming starts mist like memory of being a baby or infant.

Usually due to a trauma which defines the persons fear or weakness.

This is test thread 1.001
Notes
Learn to write better learn a more varied vocabulary essay an esoteric vocal and proper use of words and slang as language is an ever evolving prison of thought.
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

I remember three days before my birth and the moment before my inception
(nobody normal believes this, but I maintain it because it's a clear memory and well...fuck them)
Three days before my birth was the 4th of July. I was in the womb, and it was all dark, and I remember the sound of fireworks, and something similar to light. Apparently I was quite upsetty spaghetti that night too in my mom's belly, so maybe that's some circumstantial support.

The pre-inception thing, probably will never have circumstantial support. But I remember a white room, and this weird tubelike machine thing where you go into to "descend" into earth. This entity, what was he, probably better to leave it nebulous than give an uncertain description, asked me, "are you sure you want to do this?"
and I said, "yes".
then I got in the weird thing, and I remember feeling myself, falling as it were, into the confines of a human experience...
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

Ayana wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:32 pm
Caylus Ark wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:04 pm I remember three days before my birth and the moment before my inception
(nobody normal believes this, but I maintain it because it's a clear memory and well...fuck them)
Three days before my birth was the 4th of July. I was in the womb, and it was all dark, and I remember the sound of fireworks, and something similar to light. Apparently I was quite upsetty spaghetti that night too in my mom's belly, so maybe that's some circumstantial support.

The pre-inception thing, probably will never have circumstantial support. But I remember a white room, and this weird tubelike machine thing where you go into to "descend" into earth. This entity, what was he, probably better to leave it nebulous than give an uncertain description, asked me, "are you sure you want to do this?"
and I said, "yes".
then I got in the weird thing, and I remember feeling myself, falling as it were, into the confines of a human experience...
Oh oh u said white room😱
indeed, and you also said sucking down...I experienced a sucking down type thing myself
User avatar
 Arcanum Aanam 
Squire
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:14 pm

Caylus Ark wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:04 pm I remember three days before my birth and the moment before my inception
(nobody normal believes this, but I maintain it because it's a clear memory and well...fuck them)
Three days before my birth was the 4th of July. I was in the womb, and it was all dark, and I remember the sound of fireworks, and something similar to light. Apparently I was quite upsetty spaghetti that night too in my mom's belly, so maybe that's some circumstantial support.

The pre-inception thing, probably will never have circumstantial support. But I remember a white room, and this weird tubelike machine thing where you go into to "descend" into earth. This entity, what was he, probably better to leave it nebulous than give an uncertain description, asked me, "are you sure you want to do this?"
and I said, "yes".
then I got in the weird thing, and I remember feeling myself, falling as it were, into the confines of a human experience...
".....you don't have to do this...."
"Put ...me.... in"
Leap, Fall, Rise
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

Arcanum Aanam wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:31 am
Caylus Ark wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:04 pm I remember three days before my birth and the moment before my inception
(nobody normal believes this, but I maintain it because it's a clear memory and well...fuck them)
Three days before my birth was the 4th of July. I was in the womb, and it was all dark, and I remember the sound of fireworks, and something similar to light. Apparently I was quite upsetty spaghetti that night too in my mom's belly, so maybe that's some circumstantial support.

The pre-inception thing, probably will never have circumstantial support. But I remember a white room, and this weird tubelike machine thing where you go into to "descend" into earth. This entity, what was he, probably better to leave it nebulous than give an uncertain description, asked me, "are you sure you want to do this?"
and I said, "yes".
then I got in the weird thing, and I remember feeling myself, falling as it were, into the confines of a human experience...
".....you don't have to do this...."
"Put ...me.... in"
literally though :catrofl:
User avatar
 Arcanum Aanam 
Squire
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:14 pm

Caylus Ark wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:35 am
Arcanum Aanam wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:31 am
Caylus Ark wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:04 pm I remember three days before my birth and the moment before my inception
(nobody normal believes this, but I maintain it because it's a clear memory and well...fuck them)
Three days before my birth was the 4th of July. I was in the womb, and it was all dark, and I remember the sound of fireworks, and something similar to light. Apparently I was quite upsetty spaghetti that night too in my mom's belly, so maybe that's some circumstantial support.

The pre-inception thing, probably will never have circumstantial support. But I remember a white room, and this weird tubelike machine thing where you go into to "descend" into earth. This entity, what was he, probably better to leave it nebulous than give an uncertain description, asked me, "are you sure you want to do this?"
and I said, "yes".
then I got in the weird thing, and I remember feeling myself, falling as it were, into the confines of a human experience...
".....you don't have to do this...."
"Put ...me.... in"
literally though :catrofl:
:grin3:

Have a rather similar memory =P
Leap, Fall, Rise
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

Arcanum Aanam wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:11 am
Caylus Ark wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:35 am
Arcanum Aanam wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:31 am

".....you don't have to do this...."
"Put ...me.... in"
literally though :catrofl:
:grin3:

Have a rather similar memory =P
Ooh, you should tell us about it
(if you feel comfortable)
User avatar
 Arcanum Aanam 
Squire
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:14 pm

Caylus Ark wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:34 pm
Arcanum Aanam wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:11 am
Caylus Ark wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:35 am

literally though :catrofl:
:grin3:

Have a rather similar memory =P
Ooh, you should tell us about it
(if you feel comfortable)
Fairly similar imagry

Different words
Leap, Fall, Rise
User avatar
 Abel Oneus 
Squire
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:47 am

Thank you for the replies and sharing of your experiences. I enjoy reading them.

I remembered 3 previous lives to my own "currently"
I don't recall exactly when that split happened probably when I was young between 3 and 11

I don't recall in-between those lives or if I do im not aware consciously of them.

I remember being a baby looking up at my mobile was white with different stuffed animals going round and round. That is probably on of my first memories.
I remember my first time in a stroller or carnage at a department store. I remember all the lights on the ceiling. I remember my thoughts, I was amazed by all the lights I had never seen anything like it. Made me very curious and excited.

I remember climbing out of my crib. I learned to walk at 7 months and talked at 9 months.
I don't remember why I would get up in the middle of the night. I would climb out of my crib. The drop down was scary and usually hurt until I got a little bigger.
I remember having cat in the hat plush, Paddington bear (his best was velvet omg I hate the way velvet feels) I had a glow worm, and a Winnie the pooh cassest tape I would listen to over and over. My mother also had a dark gray and black cat. That cat hated me and used to scratch me all the time. I still loved him. His name was cat lol yes

I remember my grandfather he died when I was 3 I was on his lap he wouldn't wake up (this is a alt story possibly from one of the previous 3 lives)
I kept running across the room and jumping on my grandfather. He would catch me when I jumped on him. Course I'm 3 im running around everything is new and exciting. I'm jumping on grampy having a good ol time.
Everyone was yelling at me not to jump on him because he had been ill. I asked him if it was ok to jump on him after i got yelled at a few times. He said it was ok.
So I kept doing it until one time he didn't catch me.
I thought he was asleep. I tried to wake him up.
That was my first experience with death.
So you can imagine how the rest of the day went...

Next time...

My mother told me it was ok to be sad. I didn't understand death or felt it was something to be sad about.
This did not go over well let's just say.

So soon after that I had a imaginary friend I called papa surf.

Later on in life my mother told me her and her father had a pact, that if one of them died and could communicate after death they would....

Until next time my good friends
Thanks for listening
Sending love and positive energy vibrations
Post Reply