Before you ask, I'm Chaotic Good.

 Caylus Ark 

 Caylus Ark 
 Caylus Ark 

 Tom Sawyer 

 Caylus Ark 
 Third Loop 
Yup a little of both but lean more towards good than neutral.Caylus Ark wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:18 pm gonna make some guesses, oh hoh this will be fun
Abel - Chaotic Neutral or Chaotic Good
Aether - Lawful Evil
Ty - Neutral Good
Gregory W. Goetz - Lawful Good
Tom Sawyer - Chaotic Neutral
Neo - Lawful Good
Xlegic - True Neutral
Sol - Neutral Good
fadead - Chaotic Neutral
 Caylus Ark 
neutral good works for youXlegic wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 9:13 pm ;o I like to consider myself between lawful good and chaotic good, but.. circumstantial situations seemingly sometime force me or make me look like as if I am into neutral positions - which sometime makes me feel like I can relate to the Phantom Stranger character from the DC / Vertigo comics:
"The Phantom Stranger is a superhero appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics, of unspecified paranormal origins, who battles mysterious and occult forces, sometimes under their Vertigo imprint."
...
The Phantom Stranger was a fallen angel who sided with neither Heaven nor Hell during Lucifer's rebellion and thus was condemned to walk the Earth alone for all time.
from link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantom_Stranger
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. All images uploaded are the responsibility of the uploader. All posts are the responsibility of, and ownership is retained by the author thereof.
Terms & Conditions