_tavern ;)
"_c0ffee-mug_" - Fiction
-----
net-technican: "lol, nice."
net-maintainer: ";) i came up with it from just looking at this coffee cup."
net-technican: "But though, unlikely able to use it here.. after all, you're just a maintainer."
net-maintainer: "(scoffs) its a cool name and the coffee mug i have is awesome looking; naturalness and very java-alike.."
net-technican: "(shrugs) very well, but keep it low. Don't want to attract administrators attention, though."
net-maintainer: "(smirks while looking at the coffee mug he held in his left hand, almost borders on squeezing it.)"
net-technican: "(chuckles) don't squeeze it too hard, you might break it then.. lol."
net-maintainer: "hehe ok.. speaking of coffee, wanna get some?"
net-technican: "I guess.. yeah."
net-maintainer: "Alright then, time to get caffeinated and piss off administrators. lol"
net-technican: "(right hand extends) .. lol.. wtf you talking about? The new username.."
net-maintainer: "(interrupts with palms up) lol no, not that. Just joking.. you know. Giving ya a jolt. ;D"
-----
-----
net-technican: "lol, nice."
net-maintainer: ";) i came up with it from just looking at this coffee cup."
net-technican: "But though, unlikely able to use it here.. after all, you're just a maintainer."
net-maintainer: "(scoffs) its a cool name and the coffee mug i have is awesome looking; naturalness and very java-alike.."
net-technican: "(shrugs) very well, but keep it low. Don't want to attract administrators attention, though."
net-maintainer: "(smirks while looking at the coffee mug he held in his left hand, almost borders on squeezing it.)"
net-technican: "(chuckles) don't squeeze it too hard, you might break it then.. lol."
net-maintainer: "hehe ok.. speaking of coffee, wanna get some?"
net-technican: "I guess.. yeah."
net-maintainer: "Alright then, time to get caffeinated and piss off administrators. lol"
net-technican: "(right hand extends) .. lol.. wtf you talking about? The new username.."
net-maintainer: "(interrupts with palms up) lol no, not that. Just joking.. you know. Giving ya a jolt. ;D"
-----
-
 Third Loop 
- Knight Errant
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:31 pm
Paradox of Hope - a type of fiction
No matter how many times we run the simulation the outcome is the same:
a lose of cohesion and failure ..
The strange thing is we have heard from the future and the enemy has the same information:
the experiment is a resounding success...
Thus the paradox of hope and insight into divine will:
Must find the X factor tic tok ....
No matter how many times we run the simulation the outcome is the same:
a lose of cohesion and failure ..
The strange thing is we have heard from the future and the enemy has the same information:
the experiment is a resounding success...
Thus the paradox of hope and insight into divine will:
Must find the X factor tic tok ....
- Brian
-  Wizardomaly 
- Peasant
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2024 12:52 am
UPLOADING CONSCIOUSNESS
Hey where am...
What happened. What is this place. I can remember being.. Wait I can't remember anything.
Am I dead...
Is anyone here.
It seems like a large dark hallway with a subtle glow coming from somewhere. How did I get here.
Yes I can remember attaching myself to a....
This must be it. I must be inside the mainframe.
Hey where am...
What happened. What is this place. I can remember being.. Wait I can't remember anything.
Am I dead...
Is anyone here.
It seems like a large dark hallway with a subtle glow coming from somewhere. How did I get here.
Yes I can remember attaching myself to a....
This must be it. I must be inside the mainframe.
The maximum limit for bullshit has been exceeded.
Bar - Fiction
**************
Bartender: "What will you have for today?"
Green Lion: "Oh, a star beverage. From the Solar System.. if have. Please."
Meanwhile a few meters across away...
Bartender: "What will you have for today?"
Sun entity: "I think I'll have some lion ribs, with guacamole dipping.. please."
**************
Bartender: "What will you have for today?"
Green Lion: "Oh, a star beverage. From the Solar System.. if have. Please."
Meanwhile a few meters across away...
Bartender: "What will you have for today?"
Sun entity: "I think I'll have some lion ribs, with guacamole dipping.. please."
Floating throughout the bar in it's usual cycle of etheric dissipation and coalescing, the disembodied energy pondered a moment, "Hmm... reciprocal nomnom's. That's nice. I hope they get a little privacy, lest it get get awfully messy."Xlegic wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2024 9:34 pm Bar - Fiction
**************
Bartender: "What will you have for today?"
Green Lion: "Oh, a star beverage. From the Solar System.. if have. Please."
Meanwhile a few meters across away...
Bartender: "What will you have for today?"
Sun entity: "I think I'll have some lion ribs, with guacamole dipping.. please."
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
"Team-up" - Fanfiction
John Constantine and Homer Simpson met.
Homer (gulped a Duffs beer): "Hello."
John (inhaled cigarette): "Hey there."
Homer (smiled): "I have this beer."
John (exhaled and gestured using the cigarette): "Uh-uh, yeah."
Homer: "We should team up."
John: "Why?"
Homer (cheerily): "I don't know, we make a great team."
John (lowered brow): "Already? We just met."
Homer: "D'oh."
John Constantine and Homer Simpson met.
Homer (gulped a Duffs beer): "Hello."
John (inhaled cigarette): "Hey there."
Homer (smiled): "I have this beer."
John (exhaled and gestured using the cigarette): "Uh-uh, yeah."
Homer: "We should team up."
John: "Why?"
Homer (cheerily): "I don't know, we make a great team."
John (lowered brow): "Already? We just met."
Homer: "D'oh."
