Giphy functionality

Science and technology, engineering and theory crafting.
Post Reply
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Sits in a tab beneath the submit button.
Check it out.

Image
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
 sailboats 
Squire
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:04 pm

Image
Unfortunately, the clock is ticking, the hours are going by. The past increases, the future recedes. Possibilities decreasing, regrets mounting.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Plus the beauty of the era of CDN's and open API's - #NotMyBandwidth
Just a wee attribution for credit, ohthx giphy.
Opposed to earlier internets of "no hot linking!!!!"

Image
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

She's found it!

Image
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Ayana wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:23 am
Týsköll wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:17 am She's found it!

Image
Get of ur stool dood ffs. I noticed the “no” gif queen tho hey. Grrrrrr. Sort it prompto. Or if not then u against my language but of expression :joy:
You what?
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

:eyebrow:
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Ayana wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:16 pm
Týsköll wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:40 am:eyebrow:
Not impressed look
It's a raised eyebrow.
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
Post Reply