Dreams. The Mallworld.

A hall dedicated to the discussion and practice of all things occult and paranormal.
Post Reply
User avatar
 Alias 
Squire
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:20 am

* I don't know if this has been spoken before in here, but i will post it*

The Mallworld

Have you ever had a dream about malls?

It seems like a reocurring theme in the unconsiouss mind, the places vary depending on each person's experience, these dreams can be from schools, hotels, other buildings, etc.

- Some of their dreams relate to an elevator that can take you to other floors, and supposedly it can also move sideways.

- Some of their dreams relate to an entity chasing them while visiting these places.

I found this interesting to look at, and i wanted to share this with all of you, it's a brief post, i know. :monocle:
Image
Image
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

I know all about this from other reports - both short and in depth - but it's not been an occurrence for me.
In fact I've specifically avoided attempting to go there as has been encouraged by others as it always seemed a sort of "trap", it felt "off" when presented to me. It'd not be the first nor I imagine the last that folks have attempted to set up little places in other realms/planes/dimensions/layers to "do their thing", either benevolent, malevolent or otherwise.

Have you got any specific details? Say, regarding public toilets, bathrooms, showers, etc. ?
I recall this is a thing, but I won't go in to detail lest I create a data-point in your mind instead of prompt memory recall of such places.
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
 Alias 
Squire
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:20 am

The doors from the bathroom stalls, some of those doors were broken. It was like someone went crazy and kicked and punched on them. :shock:
Post Reply