Procreation will trap yOur souL in reincarnation!
-  Abel Oneus 
- Squire
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:47 am
My dna screaming!!!!
Breed breed breed!
Why not?
Breed breed breed!
Why not?
-  Abel Oneus 
- Squire
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:47 am
Half my energy is a fraction for most people
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am
Well luci knows I disagree about this
I'm not an anti-natalist.
But the topics we disagree with are generally worth discussing...
I'm not an anti-natalist.
But the topics we disagree with are generally worth discussing...
that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
-  pulcinellagawain 
- Squire
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:43 am
right, I have theory that the entire reason women tend to be have a more intuitive awareness and connection with spiritual things, one less described by words and more felt instantly, is because WE DO have the capability to establish a line of sort of wordlss communication with the etheric and eternal realm of the cosmos, the same one that souls come from, and after having sex, its important to 'sit' with the realm, and you will feel your ancestors, past life trauma, all that stuff, but its very healing to just be with it, and bring the light of cosnciousness living to it, because otherwise it will be trapped and wounded in the unconscious, and upon the first open door with the light of life shining through, it will just make a mad dash. I have regular sex, and I have visibly noticed the healing that has happened in my entire family, just from taking the half hour to hour after and meditating. For the first time in their lives, I have felt the burden of my grandmothers suicide begin to lift from their memories every time they talk about her, she has been a hell of a team player too, a while ago I had a very insidious spirit sneak in, and when i entered meditation I was instantly in the dark, with her holding my hand, both of us feeling around because we knew something had holed up in that space of physical manfiest potential, but we found it, it was literally clamped onto a door frame while we pulled it off and flung it back into the abyss lol
complacency is the death of happiness
*When you no longer procreate you stop the sting of death from been transfer into another being...by this act you begin the first step to free you own soul from the entropy of this creation ....
birth is death, and death is birth ....*
"Oblivious of the suffering to which life is subject, man begets children, and is thus the cause of old age and death. If he would only realize what suffering he would add to by his act, he would desist from the procreation of children; and so stop the operation of old age and death."
-Buddha-

birth is death, and death is birth ....*
"Oblivious of the suffering to which life is subject, man begets children, and is thus the cause of old age and death. If he would only realize what suffering he would add to by his act, he would desist from the procreation of children; and so stop the operation of old age and death."
-Buddha-

My discord key if you want to join me https://discord.gg/aQGpKgb
My own little forum http://thenobodycantina13.freeforums.net/
This is my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3FYEW ... GOy3zYKPGg
My own little forum http://thenobodycantina13.freeforums.net/
This is my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3FYEW ... GOy3zYKPGg
Tolerating points of views that sometimes we do not agree with, will be what will make your forum interesting. Look for example GLP they dont allow us to speak about the subject of the nobody and the occult. And you see clearly what it has become a forum with only one point of view, it makes their place less interesting to be around.Caylus Ark wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:09 pm Well luci knows I disagree about this
I'm not an anti-natalist.
But the topics we disagree with are generally worth discussing...
So I think you are moving in the right path ...
You and I agree more than what we disagree ...most of the time ...
My discord key if you want to join me https://discord.gg/aQGpKgb
My own little forum http://thenobodycantina13.freeforums.net/
This is my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3FYEW ... GOy3zYKPGg
My own little forum http://thenobodycantina13.freeforums.net/
This is my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3FYEW ... GOy3zYKPGg
Than breed if you like, but by doing so, you will fracture into a lesser being as part of your energy will be transfer to the new being ..and by this act you will lose the opportunity to release yourself from this particular dimension of time and space ..
You have eternity to achieve this task, but it may delay you a thousand generations of human life and death. If this earth and life fulfils you than do what mankind does and live, reproduce and die as they do ...
I have concluded my time on earth and for this my acts now in this final life are purely spiritual, I would no longer extend my blood line, and by this I will not fracture and loose myself in matter again, I have concluded my labors among mankind
My discord key if you want to join me https://discord.gg/aQGpKgb
My own little forum http://thenobodycantina13.freeforums.net/
This is my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3FYEW ... GOy3zYKPGg
My own little forum http://thenobodycantina13.freeforums.net/
This is my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3FYEW ... GOy3zYKPGg
Generally? I'd say sometimes.Caylus Ark wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:09 pm Well luci knows I disagree about this
I'm not an anti-natalist.
But the topics we disagree with are generally worth discussing...
This one though, hyper-tarded with no basis in reality beyond what could easily be the opinions of someone stuck in their own mental plane. Just like those many folks that believe they're fighting epic wars in the astral, there's an equally good chance they're creating the battles themselves in their own personal false astral on the mental plane. Grain of salt with all these folks say, with exception for the few that can mention something I know occurred in my own experiences. Which has happene unprompted.
As for reincarnation cycles, yeah I'm down with the concept and have spoken on it numerous times over many years. Hell, I've written pseudo gnostic poetry on the topic.
Anti-natalism though is self-speciocide with no basis in provable logic.
Escape the cycle? Sure. Some people have spent great amounts of time in working to achieve such a goal.
Is wiping ourselves out the path to this? lol I have some doubts that will be effective. These anti-natalists should probably just put up or shut up; drink their cool-aid prepared by Reverend Jim and forge their new path forward for all to see. Surely them escaping means they can help from outside the system? Right?
Personally I find it extreme, retarded and any guide on that path not worth following, let alone entertaining as having any spiritual wisdom to share.
Just my opinion though.
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
My discord key if you want to join me https://discord.gg/aQGpKgb
My own little forum http://thenobodycantina13.freeforums.net/
This is my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3FYEW ... GOy3zYKPGg
My own little forum http://thenobodycantina13.freeforums.net/
This is my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3FYEW ... GOy3zYKPGg
