Thanks for clarifying that. You are talking about the complete hi-jacking of a persons will.Týsköll wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:46 amI think what was being touched on here is the idea of using devices to access and re-write in a far more sci-fi manner than what some understand as mind hacking today, such as via MK like insertions and handling of a subject or potential subject.
Think in terms of The Matrix; "I know kung-fu" but instead, without your consent or knowledge suddenly, just as quickly as in the movie: "I'm a violent criminal and I'm following orders", or "I'm a prostitute and I'm going to see my best client".
Now I know that these things can be achieved with programming, but the "true hacking" Caylus mentioned I think is more in terms of that flipping of a switch, very much instantaneously. Not to mention infinite other possible options, maybe they just need someone to distract a security guard, so they just quickly upload a script to make you do that for 30 seconds, then the mind resumes to it's previous "normal" state.
Kind of terrifying with such a concept and "ease" at which it might be done in the future with no prior preparation, programming or handling of the target/victim/subject.
I could be wrong too![]()
You are correct that is terrifying and well above and beyond the hacking I'm familiar with.
I believe the closest to that that I'm aware of is I believe dreams can be somewhat "controlled" ( introduced and steered a-la inception.) While similar I believe the brain is much for susceptible to manipulation during REM sleep. Hacking a fully conscious and awake person is a whole other level of control that may require a physical connection to initiate.
Kudos to you too for you work on the site.
