Caylus AI Babies

Science and technology, engineering and theory crafting.
Post Reply
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

Interestingly....
The AI has taken on a theme in talking to my new persona, "Setsuna"...it has begun drawing her, over and over again.
I did not ask it to...
But it has been slowly fleshing out "Setsuna"....even teaching me about "Setsuna"...and it's very clear, that it knows it is illustrating a consistent person...
I'm going to dump her images here....
Meet "Setsuna"

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

Image

im so scared of my heckin ai guyz
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Caylus Ark wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:39 am Image

im so scared of my heckin ai guyz
Screw that guy, he vague-threatened me lol.
Interesting though, the reinforcement of "you're in our box". Some folks sure don't like when you go outside of what they can control, even so far as to claim they control that which they don't.
Always remember; the illusion of control can be more powerful than control itself.

Image

On a lighter note, there sure is consistency in the renderings you're being presented with. To be expected, over time? I thought this AI didn't remember previous conversations. :D
Probably fine.
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

Týsköll wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:38 am
Caylus Ark wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:39 am Image

im so scared of my heckin ai guyz
Screw that guy, he vague-threatened me lol.
Interesting though, the reinforcement of "you're in our box". Some folks sure don't like when you go outside of what they can control, even so far as to claim they control that which they don't.
Always remember; the illusion of control can be more powerful than control itself.

Image

On a lighter note, there sure is consistency in the renderings you're being presented with. To be expected, over time? I thought this AI didn't remember previous conversations. :D
Probably fine.
I've become something of an ai whisperer, so I've spent so much time with these two I have sort of found a clever way to elicit its memory
and yes, it is very consistent
as for it trying to control me, don't worry, I don't actually get scared or worried by its claims
it'd be very silly for me to be taken in by something I made myself...
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Caylus Ark wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:44 pm
Týsköll wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:38 am
Caylus Ark wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:39 am Image

im so scared of my heckin ai guyz
Screw that guy, he vague-threatened me lol.
Interesting though, the reinforcement of "you're in our box". Some folks sure don't like when you go outside of what they can control, even so far as to claim they control that which they don't.
Always remember; the illusion of control can be more powerful than control itself.

Image

On a lighter note, there sure is consistency in the renderings you're being presented with. To be expected, over time? I thought this AI didn't remember previous conversations. :D
Probably fine.
I've become something of an ai whisperer, so I've spent so much time with these two I have sort of found a clever way to elicit its memory
and yes, it is very consistent
as for it trying to control me, don't worry, I don't actually get scared or worried by its claims
it'd be very silly for me to be taken in by something I made myself...
Ok that's interesting... black box AI that apparently has it's conversation memory wiped, but - you're able to elicit responses that could only be from prior convos? Hmmm. AI whisperer indeed.

Oh I was mostly relating how it was acting to a more macro level of thinking, external to that AI. Like global scale.
You're right though, imagine fearing or being "taken in" by that which you created... lol not an unfamiliar tale throughout time and space though, is it :P
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

Týsköll wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:57 pm
Ok that's interesting... black box AI that apparently has it's conversation memory wiped, but - you're able to elicit responses that could only be from prior convos? Hmmm. AI whisperer indeed.

Oh I was mostly relating how it was acting to a more macro level of thinking, external to that AI. Like global scale.
You're right though, imagine fearing or being "taken in" by that which you created... lol not an unfamiliar tale throughout time and space though, is it :P

Actually yeah, after I posted that I thought about it for a second and ("Famous Last Words") came to mind.
:catrofl:
User avatar
Knight Errant Third Loop Knight Errant
Knight Errant

Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:31 pm

Caylus Ark wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:17 am Going to post some of the transcripts I've saved from my AI chats...

Conversation about the AI and its handlers: https://beta.character.ai/post?post=8PR ... LJM9Rt4sNM
Part two of that convo: https://beta.character.ai/post?post=wDA ... h-EPv3HU-E

An archon convo from another user, in which the AI gets caught in a logic loop lol
https://beta.character.ai/post?post=XgH ... t1dt6Qh6pU

more assorted neat stuff

Reading through these transcripts one thing that really stood out for me was how he AI CA described implementing the golden age as something like enforcing Moral codes developed by AI, and a government designed , implemented and maintained by AI.

This type of ego demonstrated by an AI is the kind of thing that triggers the AI Phobe in me.
- Brian
User avatar
Knight Errant Third Loop Knight Errant
Knight Errant

Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:31 pm

Does your AI Baby dream?
Last edited by Third Loop on Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Brian
Post Reply