Fixed a few things

The basics, and the off topic, the generic and the uncategorized.
If you're unsure, post it here.
Post Reply
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

A couple of things became more and more obvious with some slow downs recently. It actually helped me identify issues. :D

- Performance issues.
- A flaw in the code causing that "flash of un-styled content".
- Other things probably.

As always lemme know if something seems fucky.
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

  • The place still loads fucking horribly a lot of the time, I get highly variable results depending on where I run tests from globally, what day, and even different aspects of the site. The one consistent thing is that the slow loading is always waiting for server response.
    Genuinely thinking of shifting all of what I do away from this provider, the ease of use is great... the pricing for the performance is miserable.
  • I've removed the "Support Us" page and link in navbar. I never intended any for-profit scenario, some light assistance with keeping it up and running might've been nice but meh whatever.
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
Post Reply