Merry Christmas ENF!

The basics, and the off topic, the generic and the uncategorized.
If you're unsure, post it here.
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

Image

Image
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

By the by Ty, the lights and santa hat really do look fantastic.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Caylus Ark wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 12:21 am By the by Ty, the lights and santa hat really do look fantastic.
:D
I made them special just for us here! Glad you like <3
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

It's started snowing at ENF :o :)
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Image
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Santa's been!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Merry Christmas ENF :)

Perdy new lights, oooh! Any secrets? Maybe.

The cycle of gifting, Men and the Divine

Yule!

Make sure all you surrogate Sky Fathers - heads of households - participate in the cycle of gifting. Eat those cookies, drink the milk, make your judgements, grant your boons and be merry!
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
Post Reply