Planetary Alignment 2025

A hall dedicated to the discussion and practice of all things occult and paranormal.
Post Reply
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

On February 28, 2025, a total of seven planets—Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune—will align on one side of the Sun. Such an alignment is extremely rare, with the next occurrence expected in 2040.

Pics over the next day or so, when I see some. It wasn't easily seen from where I am.
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Seems visibility was poor in a lot of places, pics potentially still incoming.
There's this at least.

Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
Post Reply