a music thread

The basics, and the off topic, the generic and the uncategorized.
If you're unsure, post it here.
Post Reply
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Errant Tom Sawyer Knight Errant
Knight Errant

Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:37 pm

We have the freedom you have always searched for
You're finding you don't need to look no more
You've done with waiting and your life is turning
You hear the melody of angels singing

Come, come with me
Come, come with me
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
 Azakaela 
Peasant
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2025 4:35 am

Artifact: The Dream of Luna written by yours truly. Took a whole year to complete.

Be warned it's 81 minutes long. But if you're into high fantasy rock operas... here's a private link before it is released on the 17th.

https://bandcamp.com/private/YB7NN9HO

I’ve always believed that some stories exist before they’re written—that they find you, rather than the other way around. While composing Artifact: The Dream of Luna, I felt less like I was creating and more like I was uncovering something that had always been there, waiting to be told. The music, the words, the repeating phrases—they emerged like echoes from somewhere beyond me, aligning with strange dreams and synchronicities in ways I still can’t explain. Maybe it’s just deep creative immersion… or maybe certain melodies and myths have a life of their own. Either way, I’d love to hear what you think.
The wind swirled gently around the Seeker, as if amused. “There is no peak,” it said.

“This mountain rises forever.”
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
Post Reply