OmegaShadow wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2024 4:48 pm
Thanks for the insight, I pretty much understand the importance of self-governing, have a clear mindset, stillness of heart, (maybe purity related?), and a healthy body, but, is it really an inconvenient, in general, for magickal practices to have some kind of physical wound, mutilation or surgery, in this case vasectomy?
All magick? In general? No.
"sexual energy transmutation" ?
I'm not sure and I've never set out to do that particular thing, but it seems - purity aspect aside - it's probably related to whether or not you're able to raise up the sexual energy in the first place.
In that case I could probably explain and justify that if the man can get and maintain an erection then he's raising that sexual energy.
Considering that even though the tube is cut the testes still produce sperm and the body still produces seminal fluid, the two are just not mixed, I think it's entirely possible for the sexual energy to infuse in the semen(lacking the sperm) and thus transmuted. From what little I understand of the process you're talking about this is supposed to be a tantric thing anyway, so what does the ability to produce sperm have to do with it? Surely it's the moment of orgasm that is the final *kaboom* in the process that is entirely energy based. Or is it being tied to DNA? There's DNA in the semen regardless of sperm.
Anyway, as said I don't know. Though purity could be cited as a reason some entity, god or energy doesn't align quite right, but I think a vasectomy as discussed could be justified as not fully limiting. Maybe.
Anything fertility related I think is probably a different story.
And of course, castrati are something else entirely.
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.