Need help visualizing this bit of info about space-time

A hall dedicated to the discussion and practice of all things occult and paranormal.
Post Reply
User avatar
Knight Errant Tom Sawyer Knight Errant
Knight Errant

Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:37 pm

this very interesting thread:
https://stolenhistory.net/threads/templ ... vers.6454/

talks about regular waves:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8GcMn7K0u4

and scalar waves:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMJrtheQfZw

The part that don't fit in my head yet is this piece of text:

Image

I need help visualizing this somehow, I feel dumb, whatever, I just don't get this and something tells me I should

Thanks in advance..

(:
We have the freedom you have always searched for
You're finding you don't need to look no more
You've done with waiting and your life is turning
You hear the melody of angels singing

Come, come with me
Come, come with me
User avatar
Knight Errant Tom Sawyer Knight Errant
Knight Errant

Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:37 pm

hagr put the image in ChatGPT and it gave us this:

Image

Image
We have the freedom you have always searched for
You're finding you don't need to look no more
You've done with waiting and your life is turning
You hear the melody of angels singing

Come, come with me
Come, come with me
Post Reply