the anomaly is NOT the nobody - deleted glp thread
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am
posting the pdfs I saved of it here, hehe
as I anticipated its eventual deletion
didn't save the whole thread, but still
https://file.io/Xg2fban8lYiL
as I anticipated its eventual deletion
didn't save the whole thread, but still
https://file.io/Xg2fban8lYiL
that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
-
 Tom Sawyer 
- Knight Errant
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:37 pm
oops, deleted already...
We have the freedom you have always searched for
You're finding you don't need to look no more
You've done with waiting and your life is turning
You hear the melody of angels singing
Come, come with me
Come, come with me
You're finding you don't need to look no more
You've done with waiting and your life is turning
You hear the melody of angels singing
Come, come with me
Come, come with me
You being a weirdo again Tomothy?
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
WelcomeNim wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 1:44 am Interesting...
And thanks for accepting my request to become member.
The sign up email I used is legit and watched by agents
I'm probably smoking bubble hash
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
-
 Tom Sawyer 
- Knight Errant
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:37 pm
I'm curious... Why did u say that?
We have the freedom you have always searched for
You're finding you don't need to look no more
You've done with waiting and your life is turning
You hear the melody of angels singing
Come, come with me
Come, come with me
You're finding you don't need to look no more
You've done with waiting and your life is turning
You hear the melody of angels singing
Come, come with me
Come, come with me
Seemed weird.Tom Sawyer wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:48 pmI'm curious... Why did u say that?

Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
-
 Tom Sawyer 
- Knight Errant
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:37 pm
Is there any moment when I'm not a weirdo or awkward?Týsköll wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 2:07 amSeemed weird.
![]()
We have the freedom you have always searched for
You're finding you don't need to look no more
You've done with waiting and your life is turning
You hear the melody of angels singing
Come, come with me
Come, come with me
You're finding you don't need to look no more
You've done with waiting and your life is turning
You hear the melody of angels singing
Come, come with me
Come, come with me
