Search found 582 matches
- Fri Aug 21, 2026 3:00 pm
- Forum: Sit, Click & Roll Gaming Lounge
- Topic: Dev Blog: Christina 2026
- Replies: 20
- Views: 161829
- Thu Aug 20, 2026 10:51 am
- Forum: Sit, Click & Roll Gaming Lounge
- Topic: Dev Blog: Christina 2026
- Replies: 20
- Views: 161829
- Thu Aug 20, 2026 10:50 am
- Forum: Sit, Click & Roll Gaming Lounge
- Topic: Dev Blog: Christina 2026
- Replies: 20
- Views: 161829
- Fri Aug 14, 2026 11:35 am
- Forum: The Septentrion Arcanum
- Topic: The Architecture of Creation: From Potentiality to Actuality
- Replies: 0
- Views: 207
The Architecture of Creation: From Potentiality to Actuality
I've said it before, here, there and elsewhere. Now I say it again, maybe in a better way.
The Mathematics of Intent: -∞ to +∞
-∞ → -1 → 0 → +1 → +∞:
a universal model of intention
How the Ineffable transforms into reality across esoteric, mystical, and philosophical traditions:
1. -∞ : The ...
The Mathematics of Intent: -∞ to +∞
-∞ → -1 → 0 → +1 → +∞:
a universal model of intention
How the Ineffable transforms into reality across esoteric, mystical, and philosophical traditions:
1. -∞ : The ...
- Fri Aug 07, 2026 6:34 am
- Forum: Great Hall
- Topic: Sig
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1280
Re: Sig
Hah, awesome! Grats.
I boycotted SGU after like 2 episodes, along with 'Origins' - where some random uni student(or something) got funded and approved to do some insane woke retcon reimagining with low budget and bad story - I do not consider it canon.
How'd you like the progression of McKay ...
- Wed Jul 29, 2026 1:07 pm
- Forum: Great Hall
- Topic: Sig
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1280
Re: Sig
Finished SG1 and the movies.
Moved onto Atlantis,
And finally universe.
I must say I enjoyed them all even SGU. It was a little dark. And a bit different, but it all left me wanting more Stargate.
#SAVESTARGATE
In the meantime I have 15 Seasons of Supernatural to keep me occupied.
Hah ...
- Thu Jun 11, 2026 2:28 pm
- Forum: Sit, Click & Roll Gaming Lounge
- Topic: Dev Blog: Christina 2026
- Replies: 20
- Views: 161829
Re: Dev Blog: Christina 2026
A little less time on this recently, but still plodding along here n there.
Current progression is with NPCs and their behaviour, their AI, I'm utilizing a system I fleshed out first in late 2018.
There's not a lot of point to screenshots at the moment as most everything would just be an image of ...
Current progression is with NPCs and their behaviour, their AI, I'm utilizing a system I fleshed out first in late 2018.
There's not a lot of point to screenshots at the moment as most everything would just be an image of ...
- Sun May 17, 2026 4:51 am
- Forum: Sit, Click & Roll Gaming Lounge
- Topic: New-Old Campaign
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2391
Re: New-Old Campaign
That sounds like an awesome setup, especially for a group that started out completely new to tabletop D&D. Mixing physical play with Roll20 visuals and custom battlemaps is a really cool balance between classic and modern styles. I also love that you’re bringing older adventures and concepts back ...
- Tue Apr 21, 2026 4:25 pm
- Forum: Sit, Click & Roll Gaming Lounge
- Topic: Dev Blog: Christina 2026
- Replies: 20
- Views: 161829
Re: Dev Blog: Christina 2026
First build with the baked lighting, consistently 100fps - this was the reason to bake it rather than real time it... performance.
If you've a good eye or not you'll see some sexy light happening including rays of light where objects obscure, shadows begin, etc.
https://youtu.be/a_IOTahw8J8 ...
If you've a good eye or not you'll see some sexy light happening including rays of light where objects obscure, shadows begin, etc.
https://youtu.be/a_IOTahw8J8 ...
- Sat Apr 18, 2026 11:33 am
- Forum: Sit, Click & Roll Gaming Lounge
- Topic: Dev Blog: Christina 2026
- Replies: 20
- Views: 161829
Re: Dev Blog: Christina 2026
Build 0.0.35 pre-alpha SUCCESS
Little bit stress with multiple build fails, looking good now though.

Little bit stress with multiple build fails, looking good now though.



