First of all, I'd like to thank you all people I've met online since 2018.
Including from discord and forums.
I'm resting now, I don't say much, I quit many unhealthy habits, but yet I fight everyday, it's all confusing sometimes;
living with my past isn't a burden anymore, I'm finally able to move over my own feet.
Tom Sawyer's late report: my little missions are kinda risky but easier than those that came before
-
 Tom Sawyer 
- Knight Errant
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:37 pm
We have the freedom you have always searched for
You're finding you don't need to look no more
You've done with waiting and your life is turning
You hear the melody of angels singing
Come, come with me
Come, come with me
You're finding you don't need to look no more
You've done with waiting and your life is turning
You hear the melody of angels singing
Come, come with me
Come, come with me
