a music thread

The basics, and the off topic, the generic and the uncategorized.
If you're unsure, post it here.
Post Reply
User avatar
Knight Errant Third Loop Knight Errant
Knight Errant

Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:31 pm

- Brian
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Tom Sawyer wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 1:24 pm
Týsköll wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 4:20 am
Third Loop wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:16 pm

Sorry, I was not aware,
It's The Tragically Hip song Poets if you're inclined to find it.
Just like in other forums and places, if you quote and grab the link directly you can at least see the title, then search for a version that does exist in your country. 99% of the time there is a version that does.
Image
Image
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Errant Third Loop Knight Errant
Knight Errant

Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:31 pm

- Brian
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Kings of Metal album. A few great ones (imo) are in this album.

Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

These were always played in this order on my old VLC playlist, so I put them here together :)



Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Errant Third Loop Knight Errant
Knight Errant

Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:31 pm

- Brian
Post Reply