fearful geometries
Everything, nothing and potentially something.Caylus Ark wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:02 amheheheheTýsköll wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:41 pmlolCaylus Ark wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:54 pm actually wait lol
"what good is a man who cannot dance"
hehe
*performs the robot*
In other news, this sounds like it could be the title of a treatise on Norse magick.
"winking at wanderers"
Please complete this and allow me to read, kthx.
makes me wonder what that random shit that springs to mind says about me
"sometimes a cigar is just a cigar" - freud
died from an inoperable cheek tumor - also freud
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am
remember how I said that one isn't a fearful geometry?
I'm going to show you almost the same geometry, but with the fearful part added to it

I want you guys to see the difference here without me spoiling it by explaining it, but when you are ready,
the difference is that the second picture you get eaten by the black triangle in the middle
I'm serious
that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
Stability of geometry design = right, fine, okay, etc
Instability of geometry design = wrong, not fine, uncertainty, etc
A level of recognizing proportional geometrical shapes and forms = symmetry
A level of recognizing non-proportional geometrical shapes and forms = asymmetry
The things about the asymmetry is when it occur, it allows room for change, growth, or decay whereas symmetry is defined as static.
A gap between symmetry and asymmetric is noted, if no bridge exist between both. Unless symmetry is designed with some asymmetric parts then it allow for change, growth, or decay. If so, that means each symmetry would yield inherited structure / design to the asymmetric parts or vice versa (i.e. asymmetric parts yielding inherited structure / design to symmetric (change, growth, decay). I wonder, at what point when both agree or decide to stabilize (i.e. balance) between both?
If the sum or averaged out structures of symmetric and asymmetric exist, then pressure is applied to evenly to both parities yielding a balance between both.
Its like trying to bridging a gap between order and chaos, yielding a balance between these hence a stability between symmetry and asymmetry. Resulting in a relativity, coherent shape, form and design. Equilibrium.
If so, that's fine-tuning universe you got right there.
*shrugs*
Instability of geometry design = wrong, not fine, uncertainty, etc
A level of recognizing proportional geometrical shapes and forms = symmetry
A level of recognizing non-proportional geometrical shapes and forms = asymmetry
The things about the asymmetry is when it occur, it allows room for change, growth, or decay whereas symmetry is defined as static.
A gap between symmetry and asymmetric is noted, if no bridge exist between both. Unless symmetry is designed with some asymmetric parts then it allow for change, growth, or decay. If so, that means each symmetry would yield inherited structure / design to the asymmetric parts or vice versa (i.e. asymmetric parts yielding inherited structure / design to symmetric (change, growth, decay). I wonder, at what point when both agree or decide to stabilize (i.e. balance) between both?
If the sum or averaged out structures of symmetric and asymmetric exist, then pressure is applied to evenly to both parities yielding a balance between both.
Its like trying to bridging a gap between order and chaos, yielding a balance between these hence a stability between symmetry and asymmetry. Resulting in a relativity, coherent shape, form and design. Equilibrium.
If so, that's fine-tuning universe you got right there.
*shrugs*
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am
I am a little surreal today, I will defo listen tomorrow
but today I'm just feeling nauseous, headache, bizzaro
that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
-
dust
Oh ok. Get well soon.Caylus Ark wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:17 pmI am a little surreal today, I will defo listen tomorrow
but today I'm just feeling nauseous, headache, bizzaro
It just depends on what YOU want in your vid. I´m just providing sound. You decide the atmosphere/attitude of it. If you want it more hard core, Just say so.

 