The Caylus Arktype
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am
that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am
I might have to change the name to just, "The Caylus Arktype". because there's more than just lappland here
that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am
that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am
that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
She swallow too much truth?
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

this appeared on my watchlist history from a couple days ago...
I didn't click on this...
I've never ever seen this before
I certainly didn't make it two minutes in like my watchlist history says I did
Asked my mom if it was her who watched it on my youtube account?
She says no.
So...
WTF
that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
Assuming you're absolutely sure it wasn't when looking up that type of image...Caylus Ark wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:00 am
this appeared on my watchlist history from a couple days ago...
I didn't click on this...
I've never ever seen this before
I certainly didn't make it two minutes in like my watchlist history says I did
Asked my mom if it was her who watched it on my youtube account?
She says no.
So...
WTF
That's pretty strange, especially that it's 2 minutes in. That's easily long enough to notice you accidentally clicked a video.
Makes you realize how easy someone could set you up by falsifying internet history, not to mention gps location, messages to people, posting on forums as you (or just your IP), etc.
You should do a password reset on your google account including logging out all devices; there should be an option for that in there somewhere.
Monitoring is one thing, using someone else's account that provably shows in your history is quite another. Both are creepy, but the latter is... yeah; they can make you appear to have been doing things you've not been.
The "control" and "power" games.
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am
Yes, I'm absolutely CERTAIN I would have noticed clicking this with the blue butterflyTýsköll wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:49 amAssuming you're absolutely sure it wasn't when looking up that type of image...Caylus Ark wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:00 am
this appeared on my watchlist history from a couple days ago...
I didn't click on this...
I've never ever seen this before
I certainly didn't make it two minutes in like my watchlist history says I did
Asked my mom if it was her who watched it on my youtube account?
She says no.
So...
WTF
That's pretty strange, especially that it's 2 minutes in. That's easily long enough to notice you accidentally clicked a video.
Makes you realize how easy someone could set you up by falsifying internet history, not to mention gps location, messages to people, posting on forums as you (or just your IP), etc.
You should do a password reset on your google account including logging out all devices; there should be an option for that in there somewhere.
Monitoring is one thing, using someone else's account that provably shows in your history is quite another. Both are creepy, but the latter is... yeah; they can make you appear to have been doing things you've not been.
The "control" and "power" games.
I'll have to check out my account
that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am
please don't interpret this as schizoposting. I simply made this thread to note the...err...archetype alignment.






that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
