I´ll fire up the daw tomorrow.
fearful geometries
Ooooh, sound engineering.
I wonder if utilizing the geometry that Caylus is wanting to use could be a cool thing? Sailboat and I had a brief chat touching on geometry of sound, inspired by the OM sound on a Tonoscope and how it closely aligns with the Sri Yantra Mandala.

It's not so fearful, this geometry - but it can certainly be done.
Maybe.
I wonder if utilizing the geometry that Caylus is wanting to use could be a cool thing? Sailboat and I had a brief chat touching on geometry of sound, inspired by the OM sound on a Tonoscope and how it closely aligns with the Sri Yantra Mandala.

It's not so fearful, this geometry - but it can certainly be done.
Maybe.
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
lolCaylus Ark wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:54 pm actually wait lol
"what good is a man who cannot dance"
hehe
*performs the robot*
In other news, this sounds like it could be the title of a treatise on Norse magick.
"winking at wanderers"
Please complete this and allow me to read, kthx.
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am
what a cool idea!Týsköll wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:38 pm Ooooh, sound engineering.
I wonder if utilizing the geometry that Caylus is wanting to use could be a cool thing? Sailboat and I had a brief chat touching on geometry of sound, inspired by the OM sound on a Tonoscope and how it closely aligns with the Sri Yantra Mandala.
It's not so fearful, this geometry - but it can certainly be done.
Maybe.
what would reverse cymatics be like?
that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am
heheheheTýsköll wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:41 pmlolCaylus Ark wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:54 pm actually wait lol
"what good is a man who cannot dance"
hehe
*performs the robot*
In other news, this sounds like it could be the title of a treatise on Norse magick.
"winking at wanderers"
Please complete this and allow me to read, kthx.
makes me wonder what that random shit that springs to mind says about me
"sometimes a cigar is just a cigar" - freud
died from an inoperable cheek tumor - also freud
that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
-
dust
Caylus Ark wrote:
> [quote=Týsköll post_id=635 time=1672875481 user_id=2]
> Ooooh, sound engineering.
>
> I wonder if utilizing the geometry that Caylus is wanting to use could be a
> cool thing? Sailboat and I had a brief chat touching on geometry of sound,
> inspired by the OM sound on a Tonoscope and how it closely aligns with the
> Sri Yantra Mandala.
>
> [img][/img]
>
> It's not so fearful, this geometry - but it can certainly be done.
> Maybe.
> [/quote]
>
> what a cool idea!
> what would reverse cymatics be like?
Maybe a time to drop some more acid?
> [quote=Týsköll post_id=635 time=1672875481 user_id=2]
> Ooooh, sound engineering.
>
> I wonder if utilizing the geometry that Caylus is wanting to use could be a
> cool thing? Sailboat and I had a brief chat touching on geometry of sound,
> inspired by the OM sound on a Tonoscope and how it closely aligns with the
> Sri Yantra Mandala.
>
> [img][/img]
>
> It's not so fearful, this geometry - but it can certainly be done.
> Maybe.
> [/quote]
>
> what a cool idea!
> what would reverse cymatics be like?
Maybe a time to drop some more acid?
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am
one day, lucy in the sky with diamonds will cross my path againdust wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:04 am Caylus Ark wrote:
>>Týsköll wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:38 pm > Ooooh, sound engineering.
>
> I wonder if utilizing the geometry that Caylus is wanting to use could be a
> cool thing? Sailboat and I had a brief chat touching on geometry of sound,
> inspired by the OM sound on a Tonoscope and how it closely aligns with the
> Sri Yantra Mandala.
>
>
>
> It's not so fearful, this geometry - but it can certainly be done.
> Maybe.
>
> what a cool idea!
> what would reverse cymatics be like?
Maybe a time to drop some more acid?![]()
but I have always believed if its meant to be, it'll put itself in your face some way or another
that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
-
dust
Caylus Ark wrote:
> [quote=dust post_id=643 time=1672877096]
> Caylus Ark wrote:
> > [quote=Týsköll post_id=635 time=1672875481 user_id=2]
> > Ooooh, sound engineering.
> >
> > I wonder if utilizing the geometry that Caylus is wanting to use could be a
> > cool thing? Sailboat and I had a brief chat touching on geometry of sound,
> > inspired by the OM sound on a Tonoscope and how it closely aligns with the
> > Sri Yantra Mandala.
> >
> > [img][/img]
> >
> > It's not so fearful, this geometry - but it can certainly be done.
> > Maybe.
> > [/quote]
> >
> > what a cool idea!
> > what would reverse cymatics be like?
>
> Maybe a time to drop some more acid?
> [/quote]
>
> one day, lucy in the sky with diamonds will cross my path again
> but I have always believed if its meant to be, it'll put itself in your face some way
> or another
Speaking of face, your mirror image is kinda weird on shrooms.

> [quote=dust post_id=643 time=1672877096]
> Caylus Ark wrote:
> > [quote=Týsköll post_id=635 time=1672875481 user_id=2]
> > Ooooh, sound engineering.
> >
> > I wonder if utilizing the geometry that Caylus is wanting to use could be a
> > cool thing? Sailboat and I had a brief chat touching on geometry of sound,
> > inspired by the OM sound on a Tonoscope and how it closely aligns with the
> > Sri Yantra Mandala.
> >
> > [img][/img]
> >
> > It's not so fearful, this geometry - but it can certainly be done.
> > Maybe.
> > [/quote]
> >
> > what a cool idea!
> > what would reverse cymatics be like?
>
> Maybe a time to drop some more acid?
> [/quote]
>
> one day, lucy in the sky with diamonds will cross my path again
> but I have always believed if its meant to be, it'll put itself in your face some way
> or another
Speaking of face, your mirror image is kinda weird on shrooms.
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am
I was such a hippie in high school. I remember my older tripper friends would tell me to never look in a mirror on acid.dust wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:16 am Caylus Ark wrote:
>>dust wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:04 am > Caylus Ark wrote:
> >> >Týsköll wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:38 pm > > Ooooh, sound engineering.
> >
> > I wonder if utilizing the geometry that Caylus is wanting to use could be a
> > cool thing? Sailboat and I had a brief chat touching on geometry of sound,
> > inspired by the OM sound on a Tonoscope and how it closely aligns with the
> > Sri Yantra Mandala.
> >
> >
> >
> > It's not so fearful, this geometry - but it can certainly be done.
> > Maybe.
> >
> > what a cool idea!
> > what would reverse cymatics be like?
>
> Maybe a time to drop some more acid?
>
> one day, lucy in the sky with diamonds will cross my path again
> but I have always believed if its meant to be, it'll put itself in your face some way
> or another
Speaking of face, your mirror image is kinda weird on shrooms.
![]()
But this one trip I gave into temptation, and I "fell into" the mirror
for real
then I knew why they say that
it's not a horrifying experience, but it is very surreal
that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
