Sigils

A hall dedicated to the discussion and practice of all things occult and paranormal.
dust

flipped omega, knights of malta, and hungry beasts...

interest. XD
User avatar
 Arcanum Aanam 
Squire
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:14 pm

Caylus Ark wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:36 am based on this "sigilization" of alignments...


Image

the sigil the ai made me seems like a chaotic neutral sigil
I'm just sorta playing around with that, but it's interesting
Lol dragon and the wolf, that'd be right 😂

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dacian_draco
Leap, Fall, Rise
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Arcanum Aanam wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:26 am
Caylus Ark wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:36 am based on this "sigilization" of alignments...


Image

the sigil the ai made me seems like a chaotic neutral sigil
I'm just sorta playing around with that, but it's interesting
Lol dragon and the wolf, that'd be right 😂

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dacian_draco
This was not lost on me either. XD
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

The original of this is approx 20years old. Time flies.
Note the use of a version of alchemical "air".

Image
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Not exactly sigils, but also essentially sigils.
These are bindrunes + rune poem/song describing construction, purpose to be used as mantra whilst charging.
I've posted both previously but here they are again as a good example to accompany this thread.

Image

Image
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
Post Reply