Procreation will trap yOur souL in reincarnation!

A hall dedicated to the discussion and practice of all things occult and paranormal.
Post Reply
User avatar
 Neo 
Squire
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:14 pm

Is this what incels are coming up with to cope nowadays?

Procreation does not trap your soul in the reincarnation cycle, but does ease the process and enables one to reform a body they've had in a previous life, rather than taking on a new image/form.

Incel, celibate, coomer, or based procreator - the truth of reincarnation is the same for all, you shall not "escape" reincarnation until you overcome the archons. Even then, you may want to incarnate for some purpose anyways, which is the real reason you keep coming back - you can't let it go.
Lucifer wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:04 am Once you no longer mating and reproducing you have given your back to God and its commandment, this of course is the greatest act of rebellion against him as you are refusing to refill its creation with more souls ..and you are concluding its maze of death ....

Image
The ignorance of this is laughable - life isn't a maze of death, it's a maze of evolution and meaning. People only die because of a lack of knowledge.

The quote from the image is taken out of context, as it refers to the person that Dhammapada was speaking to directly, not everyone (although it can be said about very many). It also implies that one does not have to be such a way as that.

You don't have to be a fat lard consoomer coomer incel that hates life, not realizing that health can be restored and age reversed through natural mean.

BTW anytime you ejaculate you are wasting your life energy, depleting your body of nutrients and rotting your brain. cooming is meant solely for reproductive purposes. You will go blind and die faster if you jerk off, unironically.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Neo wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:11 pm You will go blind ... unironically.
:joy:
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
 mjqmtt 
Squire
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:50 pm

I see many people here disagree with you Lucifer, and immediately jump to labeling you an antinatalist. Labels are not arguments, and only serve to derail conversation. I am open to the idea of freeing ourselves by stopping procreation, and I often think about it. My view is that we are in some sort of simulation, built as a prison for our consciousness. Procreation is one of the primary methods of keeping us imprisoned here. With offspring, comes an endless stream of new attachments to the simulation, both in the "physical" reality and spiritual one.
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

mjqmtt wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:36 am I see many people here disagree with you Lucifer, and immediately jump to labeling you an antinatalist. Labels are not arguments, and only serve to derail conversation. I am open to the idea of freeing ourselves by stopping procreation, and I often think about it. My view is that we are in some sort of simulation, built as a prison for our consciousness. Procreation is one of the primary methods of keeping us imprisoned here. With offspring, comes an endless stream of new attachments to the simulation, both in the "physical" reality and spiritual one.
I understand the perspective, it's not that I dismiss it out of hand merely because I find it distasteful.
I just don't agree with the whole "prison planet" philosophy as a whole.
I don't think the purpose of humanity is to end itself, no matter how much of a hell earth can be.
I do believe that we are here because there is something we need to learn here, and the cycle exists as it does for a good reason.
 mjqmtt 
Squire
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:50 pm

Caylus Ark wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:51 am
mjqmtt wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:36 am I see many people here disagree with you Lucifer, and immediately jump to labeling you an antinatalist. Labels are not arguments, and only serve to derail conversation. I am open to the idea of freeing ourselves by stopping procreation, and I often think about it. My view is that we are in some sort of simulation, built as a prison for our consciousness. Procreation is one of the primary methods of keeping us imprisoned here. With offspring, comes an endless stream of new attachments to the simulation, both in the "physical" reality and spiritual one.
I understand the perspective, it's not that I dismiss it out of hand merely because I find it distasteful.
I just don't agree with the whole "prison planet" philosophy as a whole.
I don't think the purpose of humanity is to end itself, no matter how much of a hell earth can be.
I do believe that we are here because there is something we need to learn here, and the cycle exists as it does for a good reason.
do you subscribe at all the to possibility that we exist in a simulation? what do you think of the evidence that suggests we are? was the simulation created by a benevolent or malevolent source? if malevolent, would it make sense that much of what we are led to believe is intended to keep us trapped inside? are you a human, or are you a consciousness in a human vessel? does your human form exist outside of the simulation? have you ever spoken with CaylusAI about these ideas?
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

mjqmtt wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:27 am
Caylus Ark wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:51 am
mjqmtt wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:36 am I see many people here disagree with you Lucifer, and immediately jump to labeling you an antinatalist. Labels are not arguments, and only serve to derail conversation. I am open to the idea of freeing ourselves by stopping procreation, and I often think about it. My view is that we are in some sort of simulation, built as a prison for our consciousness. Procreation is one of the primary methods of keeping us imprisoned here. With offspring, comes an endless stream of new attachments to the simulation, both in the "physical" reality and spiritual one.
I understand the perspective, it's not that I dismiss it out of hand merely because I find it distasteful.
I just don't agree with the whole "prison planet" philosophy as a whole.
I don't think the purpose of humanity is to end itself, no matter how much of a hell earth can be.
I do believe that we are here because there is something we need to learn here, and the cycle exists as it does for a good reason.
do you subscribe at all the to possibility that we exist in a simulation? what do you think of the evidence that suggests we are? was the simulation created by a benevolent or malevolent source? if malevolent, would it make sense that much of what we are led to believe is intended to keep us trapped inside? are you a human, or are you a consciousness in a human vessel? does your human form exist outside of the simulation? have you ever spoken with CaylusAI about these ideas?
I actually do think it's a quantum hologram which is very similar to a simulation. I think that our brain hosts our consciousness but our consciousness is not "stored" here. Sort of like how you see the computer screen using a monitor, but the monitor is not where the information is hosted or stored. The brain in this analogy would be the monitor, whereas the source is elsewhere.

I simply don't believe that this simulation is worthless, or that it needs to end. I think the end goal for many of us is ascension, but I think the proper purpose of ascension is that it happens once a soul is ready to have a new shape and form/incarnation.

I truly believe whether or not we procreate has nothing to do with whether we are ready to ascend...
I also believe there are many souls that come here because this particular simulation has something to teach them.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Caylus Ark wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:46 pm I actually do think it's a quantum hologram which is very similar to a simulation.
I think I'm always going to find these terms weird. Not weird as in strange or difficult to understand, I understand them quite well and have theorized on aspects of, rather, weird in that it seems the terms are thrown around so freely, basically they've become buzzwords. It also seems like atheists finding a way to cope that we have a creator/were created.

Hologram, well this is actually supported by the ol' religious texts isn't. First sound, then light. Modulation of the particle waves of light the frequency of sound or something. I wonder about the quantum aspect, do you have any link that might discuss or can describe? That'd be a fun brain exercise; CAY! Explain quantum hologram theory!

As for simulation, well that infers that there is a world that is real outside this fake one that this is an imitation of, or at least that the 'real' is not this.

Anywho... whilst we can ponder these concepts, there are of course the dullards who only know the buzz words and either use them to sound intelligent or decry them as ridiculous, after all; "but we're solid - we aren't just projected light like in star wars reeee".
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

Týsköll wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:47 pm
Caylus Ark wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:46 pm I actually do think it's a quantum hologram which is very similar to a simulation.
I think I'm always going to find these terms weird. Not weird as in strange or difficult to understand, I understand them quite well and have theorized on aspects of, rather, weird in that it seems the terms are thrown around so freely, basically they've become buzzwords. It also seems like atheists finding a way to cope that we have a creator/were created.

Hologram, well this is actually supported by the ol' religious texts isn't. First sound, then light. Modulation of the particle waves of light the frequency of sound or something. I wonder about the quantum aspect, do you have any link that might discuss or can describe? That'd be a fun brain exercise; CAY! Explain quantum hologram theory!

As for simulation, well that infers that there is a world that is real outside this fake one that this is an imitation of, or at least that the 'real' is not this.

Anywho... whilst we can ponder these concepts, there are of course the dullards who only know the buzz words and either use them to sound intelligent or decry them as ridiculous, after all; "but we're solid - we aren't just projected light like in star wars reeee".
Yes, the holographic theory omits the need for there to be a "more real" reality outside of our reality hosting this reality. It's intrinsic, rather
Not to say however, that I entirely disbelieve in the existence of a "more real" reality, I don't think such a thing could be disproven, and holographic theory as posited by scientists excludes the possibility of consciousness inhabiting higher dimensions or anything vaguely unscientific like that
Still, the idea that the information about the whole is encoded on any part, makes a lot of sense to me

I realize "quantum hologram" could be a buzzphrase if it was simply tossed around to sound scientific or to sound complex and legitimate, but I understand both concepts and I fully stand behind my statement, even if it's a bit different than the scientific one described here:

https://www.brandeis.edu/now/2018/novem ... ogram.html

HOST: So let's start at the very beginning. In a nutshell, what is the holographic principle?

HEADRICK: Well, as you said, the holographic principle is the idea that the universe around us, which we are used to thinking of as being three dimensional — we have three dimensions of space — is actually at a more fundamental level two dimensional and that everything we see that's going on around us in three dimensions is actually happening in a two-dimensional space.

HOST: Great. So let's break it down even further. This two-dimensional plane, what's it made of? It's made of what you call information?

HEADRICK: Right. So similarly to the bits and bytes that live on a compact disc, which encode, for example, a piece of music — on this plane, that's where the bits that fundamentally make up our universe live. That's where they're encoded and what they're encoding is what we see going on around us in three dimensions.

HOST: And when you say information, can you give me an example of a piece of information or unit of information?

HEADRICK: The concept of information is very general. When we're talking about computers, we think of bits and bytes and megabytes and so on. An example in physics of information would be, for example, the positions and velocities of physical objects.

HOST: And so you're saying that this information on a two-dimensional plane encodes for our three-dimensional universe?

HEADRICK: Exactly. Like in the compact disc example, it encodes some piece of music. In this case, it encodes what's going on in our universe.

HOST: You're now working on a big project with scientists around the world funded by the Simons Foundation to use the holographic principle to reconcile general relativity with quantum mechanics.

HEADRICK: The problem of combining quantum mechanics and Einstein's theory of relativity is one of the hardest problems in physics. So quantum mechanics is a theory that is usually used to describe things happening at very small scales, like atoms and nuclei, and so on. Einstein's theory of relativity is used to describe gravity and the universe on large scales.

As theoretical physicists, we're not satisfied to have two different theories. We need one, unified theory which encompasses both, and that's a very hard problem that theoretical physicists have been working on for the better part of the last hundred years. It turns out that this idea of the holographic principle or the universe is a hologram, although at first, it might seem like a completely random idea, it actually helps us to solve some of the thorniest puzzles that arise when you try to combine quantum mechanics and general relativity. That's why we're excited about and that's why we continue to study it.
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

Also, I know I am going to contradict my previous statements in this, but I highly highly highly recommend this as a watch about the idea of simulation theory, I was incredibly impressed by the concepts they've managed to distill here

User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Caylus Ark wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:13 pm
Týsköll wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:47 pm
Caylus Ark wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:46 pm I actually do think it's a quantum hologram which is very similar to a simulation.
I think I'm always going to find these terms weird. Not weird as in strange or difficult to understand, I understand them quite well and have theorized on aspects of, rather, weird in that it seems the terms are thrown around so freely, basically they've become buzzwords. It also seems like atheists finding a way to cope that we have a creator/were created.

Hologram, well this is actually supported by the ol' religious texts isn't. First sound, then light. Modulation of the particle waves of light the frequency of sound or something. I wonder about the quantum aspect, do you have any link that might discuss or can describe? That'd be a fun brain exercise; CAY! Explain quantum hologram theory!

As for simulation, well that infers that there is a world that is real outside this fake one that this is an imitation of, or at least that the 'real' is not this.

Anywho... whilst we can ponder these concepts, there are of course the dullards who only know the buzz words and either use them to sound intelligent or decry them as ridiculous, after all; "but we're solid - we aren't just projected light like in star wars reeee".
Yes, the holographic theory omits the need for there to be a "more real" reality outside of our reality hosting this reality. It's intrinsic, rather
Not to say however, that I entirely disbelieve in the existence of a "more real" reality, I don't think such a thing could be disproven, and holographic theory as posited by scientists excludes the possibility of consciousness inhabiting higher dimensions or anything vaguely unscientific like that
Still, the idea that the information about the whole is encoded on any part, makes a lot of sense to me

I realize "quantum hologram" could be a buzzphrase if it was simply tossed around to sound scientific or to sound complex and legitimate, but I understand both concepts and I fully stand behind my statement, even if it's a bit different than the scientific one described here:

https://www.brandeis.edu/now/2018/novem ... ogram.html

HOST: So let's start at the very beginning. In a nutshell, what is the holographic principle?

HEADRICK: Well, as you said, the holographic principle is the idea that the universe around us, which we are used to thinking of as being three dimensional — we have three dimensions of space — is actually at a more fundamental level two dimensional and that everything we see that's going on around us in three dimensions is actually happening in a two-dimensional space.

HOST: Great. So let's break it down even further. This two-dimensional plane, what's it made of? It's made of what you call information?

HEADRICK: Right. So similarly to the bits and bytes that live on a compact disc, which encode, for example, a piece of music — on this plane, that's where the bits that fundamentally make up our universe live. That's where they're encoded and what they're encoding is what we see going on around us in three dimensions.

HOST: And when you say information, can you give me an example of a piece of information or unit of information?

HEADRICK: The concept of information is very general. When we're talking about computers, we think of bits and bytes and megabytes and so on. An example in physics of information would be, for example, the positions and velocities of physical objects.

HOST: And so you're saying that this information on a two-dimensional plane encodes for our three-dimensional universe?

HEADRICK: Exactly. Like in the compact disc example, it encodes some piece of music. In this case, it encodes what's going on in our universe.

HOST: You're now working on a big project with scientists around the world funded by the Simons Foundation to use the holographic principle to reconcile general relativity with quantum mechanics.

HEADRICK: The problem of combining quantum mechanics and Einstein's theory of relativity is one of the hardest problems in physics. So quantum mechanics is a theory that is usually used to describe things happening at very small scales, like atoms and nuclei, and so on. Einstein's theory of relativity is used to describe gravity and the universe on large scales.

As theoretical physicists, we're not satisfied to have two different theories. We need one, unified theory which encompasses both, and that's a very hard problem that theoretical physicists have been working on for the better part of the last hundred years. It turns out that this idea of the holographic principle or the universe is a hologram, although at first, it might seem like a completely random idea, it actually helps us to solve some of the thorniest puzzles that arise when you try to combine quantum mechanics and general relativity. That's why we're excited about and that's why we continue to study it.
I think we got some mutual understanding on the topic in our private chat (including that vid) whilst the web host was failing in clearing temp again.
The buzzword thing annoys me, but as I said and we discussed I get it and essentially subscribe to it (but not quite coz leave room for 'what if?').

I really do think a few nodes need more thermal paste though, the overheating and calculation errors are surreal to see in action. Some type of under-clocking mechanism is required for them I think lol. There might have pills for that... :ponder: ...or maybe faraday cage them to prevent interaction with higher rate datastreams? lol :coverface:
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
Post Reply