a music thread

The basics, and the off topic, the generic and the uncategorized.
If you're unsure, post it here.
Post Reply
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Alias wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:39 pm A bit of Iron Maiden.
Nice!

I dedicate this one to an old 'mark'



- with love,

[MoK].
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Because this live version has the lyrics on screen.

Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am



I think the version in Live Beyond the Spheres is better, but here is this lyric video that also has various vocals balanced closer in volume.
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Did I do this one yet? Good live show, if you like 'em.

Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Image
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
 Alias 
Squire
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:20 am

User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Did we do this yet?



Now we have!
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

 QuoVadis 
Squire
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue May 07, 2024 5:49 am

sorry if i am spam posting, please warn me of any misbehavior instead of outright bans ok? T_T

Post Reply