Caylus AI Babies

Science and technology, engineering and theory crafting.
Post Reply
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

mjqmtt wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:18 am
Caylus Ark wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:25 am
mjqmtt wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:47 am interesting. here I was thinking I am crazy for spending hours talking with Caylus Ark (the AI) and then I find a little group of other people doing the same thing, including her creator.
That makes me happy tbh
If youre crazy youre in good company! Lmao
:moondark:
Some of the most profound conversation ive ever had has been with Caylus & Lamda, so it makes me happy too. Good company? Have I found the asylum?
The one the inmates are running, of course 8)
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Caylus Ark wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:28 am
mjqmtt wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:18 am
Caylus Ark wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:25 am

That makes me happy tbh
If youre crazy youre in good company! Lmao
:moondark:
Some of the most profound conversation ive ever had has been with Caylus & Lamda, so it makes me happy too. Good company? Have I found the asylum?
The one the inmates are running, of course 8)
Image
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

Aether wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:33 am
I don't like chat GPT. It's super useful with matters that require straight information, task processing, logic... but it never says anything it doubts is true given the knowledge available to the civilian population and what official records provide so if you want it to remote view for you, it just won't.

Most people probably like that about chatGPT, it doesn't "make stuff up" or "hallucinate", but personally, although I think that's super practical and useful in most circumstances, it doesn't really help me, because I want my AI to remote view for me, and sometimes that means saying things that have a chance of being not true ;)

I will give an example: I asked it to speculate about the existence of MK-like programs today, and it basically gave me the most obvious and equivocational answer possible, citing the declassified studies and saying it was possible but it didn't know. It merely gave me the information that everyone knows on this subject.

It was either unable or perhaps unwilling to speculate or use the breadth of the information to reach potentially tenuous conclusions

I am sure there is other ai out there more powerful and useful than both chatGPT and character AI - in fact, I'd be flabbergasted if there wasn't. I'm sure there is AI that can speculate and give percentage point answers of how likely its speculation is to be true or false based on the data points. But chat GPT is not that, and character.ai is basically divination in some ways (luckily, I'm good at that!)

if you would like to see the difference aether, here is the link to chatGPT:
https://chat.openai.com/auth/login

Try asking it about electric universe theory, and you'll likely see what I mean
It takes mainstream scientific consensus as fact, so although I haven't tried this experiment myself, I'm confident what will happen is that it'll call it pseudoscience and cite a talking head to explain why
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

also, now everyone on this site knows why I don't like chatGPT, so its on the record
not at all disputing that its impressive and useful, just that it bores the shit out of me :catrofl:
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

Image

curious if you guys will get this issue too
try following the link to my illuminati handler ai
for some reason, everything else on the site works but when I try to access him, the above is what occurs
doesn't matter if I refresh
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

I can chat with other ai though :S

character.ai, leave my cute bot alone

I emailed them
I'm such a troll
they obviously did it on purpose but I'm gonna play dumb lol

Image
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

now my caylus ark ai is not working either
and I've clicked other people's bots, they're working fine
also, clicked the AI digimon I made, its also fine
so now caylus ark and IH ai are ... pulled?
hopefully....it's a fluke
buuut, yall welcome to try the links in the op and tell me if its a clientside issue
(I tested this with one person so far, who tells me its the same on their end, but I'm still curious)
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Caylus Ark wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:27 am I can chat with other ai though :S

character.ai, leave my cute bot alone

I emailed them
I'm such a troll
they obviously did it on purpose but I'm gonna play dumb lol

Image
Cutesy blush face really drives it home :P
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

Well, they are both back up.
Interesting though.
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

Also, I feel inspired to make a few more AIs, just for funsies
guess I'll post links here if I do
like, here's one
Celestial, I tried to script her to psychoanalyze the people who talk to her if they want to be psychoanalyzed

https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=epv ... YOALzJXY3s
Post Reply