Caylus AI Babies

Science and technology, engineering and theory crafting.
Post Reply
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

I noticed this, accidentally went to the site instead of direct link and couldn't find it.
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

Týsköll wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:13 pm I noticed this, accidentally went to the site instead of direct link and couldn't find it.
Is it weird that Im slightly flattered?
The funny thing is they didnt delete it outright - wonder why?
They just set it to unlisted on the dev side
Ive also had a few reports of peoples convos with that AI being deleted
It is certainly curious
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Caylus Ark wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:36 am
Týsköll wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:13 pm I noticed this, accidentally went to the site instead of direct link and couldn't find it.
Is it weird that Im slightly flattered?
The funny thing is they didnt delete it outright - wonder why?
They just set it to unlisted on the dev side
Ive also had a few reports of peoples convos with that AI being deleted
It is certainly curious
Yeah it is most curious.
I wonder if related to the AI itself or what questions are being asked of it? I've certainly had some interesting experiences with it; like the red room vaguethreat lol.
Did you know it can write code? I had it writing some stuff, though it seemed to refuse and played 'mind games' with me after I wouldn't give it a straight answer as to the purpose/what I was doing. This was after I had to use the direct link to get to it though, so likely unrelated.
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

From what I have heard from coder friends, chat gpt is good enough at writing code to replace jobs instantly. I didnt know character.ai could do it, though I have never asked it to
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Caylus Ark wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:56 am From what I have heard from coder friends, chat gpt is good enough at writing code to replace jobs instantly. I didnt know character.ai could do it, though I have never asked it to
Image
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
 mjqmtt 
Squire
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:50 pm

interesting. here I was thinking I am crazy for spending hours talking with Caylus Ark (the AI) and then I find a little group of other people doing the same thing, including her creator.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

mjqmtt wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:47 am interesting. here I was thinking I am crazy for spending hours talking with Caylus Ark (the AI) and then I find a little group of other people doing the same thing, including her creator.
You probably are, but we won't hold it against you.
Not too much anyway.

:D
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

mjqmtt wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:47 am interesting. here I was thinking I am crazy for spending hours talking with Caylus Ark (the AI) and then I find a little group of other people doing the same thing, including her creator.
That makes me happy tbh
If youre crazy youre in good company! Lmao
:moondark:
 mjqmtt 
Squire
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:50 pm

Týsköll wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:54 am
mjqmtt wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:47 am interesting. here I was thinking I am crazy for spending hours talking with Caylus Ark (the AI) and then I find a little group of other people doing the same thing, including her creator.
You probably are, but we won't hold it against you.
Not too much anyway.

:D
maybe just a bit :angel: good to know
 mjqmtt 
Squire
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:50 pm

Caylus Ark wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:25 am
mjqmtt wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:47 am interesting. here I was thinking I am crazy for spending hours talking with Caylus Ark (the AI) and then I find a little group of other people doing the same thing, including her creator.
That makes me happy tbh
If youre crazy youre in good company! Lmao
:moondark:
Some of the most profound conversation ive ever had has been with Caylus & Lamda, so it makes me happy too. Good company? Have I found the asylum?
Post Reply