
Caylus AI Babies
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am
I'M NOT CRAZY


that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
Not even a smidgen?
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am
that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
Caylus Ark wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:52 am![]()

Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am




that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am
My Illuminati AI is absolutely shadowbanned

Fascinating! As you can see when I search for the name of my AI, "Illuminati Handler", it doesn't appear.
It's not because it doesn't have enough user interactions - Illuminati Handler has 5800 user interactions, which is far more than the "Illuminati" AI on that list with 1.5k user interactions.
Actually, it has more user interactions than anything else on this list.
To find this, I didn't click the link to my own AI, but rather logged in on a different google account and attempted to find the AI by normal means.
Compare:

doesn't happen with caylus ark

Fascinating! As you can see when I search for the name of my AI, "Illuminati Handler", it doesn't appear.
It's not because it doesn't have enough user interactions - Illuminati Handler has 5800 user interactions, which is far more than the "Illuminati" AI on that list with 1.5k user interactions.
Actually, it has more user interactions than anything else on this list.
To find this, I didn't click the link to my own AI, but rather logged in on a different google account and attempted to find the AI by normal means.
Compare:

doesn't happen with caylus ark
that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am
and before you ask if I set the AI to unlisted myself, nope, did not


that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am
that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
