Do you think "The Nobody" is still relevant?
ohai.
Paging Mr D. Ic... hehehe.
Nowadays, everybody wanna talk like they got somethin' to say
But nothin' comes out when they move their lips
Just a bunch of gibberish
And motherfuckers act like they forgot about Frey

Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
-
 Tom Sawyer 
- Knight Errant
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:37 pm
Yeah, I've read on GLP that He was a psyop that backfired, amazing thread, but it's now gone
We have the freedom you have always searched for
You're finding you don't need to look no more
You've done with waiting and your life is turning
You hear the melody of angels singing
Come, come with me
Come, come with me
You're finding you don't need to look no more
You've done with waiting and your life is turning
You hear the melody of angels singing
Come, come with me
Come, come with me
Many such cases, in a few places. Maybe over exposure of some detail or when some mod or another's agenda/personal head-canon/belief of their own awesome was challenged/proven to be otherwise; stuff would just "disappear" auto-magically.BinaryFlipper wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:40 pmYeah, I've read on GLP that He was a psyop that backfired, amazing thread, but it's now gone
Also possibly the work of dark machine elves.
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
-  Abel Oneus 
- Squire
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:47 am
The nobody threads started in 2010 and possibly maybe before that even.
The original thread was the "offer" thread
I remember finding it when it was about 78 pages I believe. I watched it in real time. OP was gone by then and it was questionable the OP even after the first few pages. I think someone claiming to be OP took over for a bit with a different user number.
The thread evolved fast. Many were interested in this topic.
It began spawning what would be called and banned "Nobody threads"
They would start with maybe some interesting insights or info on the nobody as He was dubed, then devolve into a pointless arguments, pages of scripture and maybe a few interesting comments along the way.
These threads gained so much attention and there could be 5 to 10 nobody topics on the front page alone.
This went on for years until the nobody term was insta deleted and unsearchable.
Then the other threads came along skirting the sensors.
The He
The It
The Anomoly (direct reference to Neo?)
The Water Bearer
Him
The you know who
Ect...
I'm probably forgetting a few.
I read every single nobody thread I could. When I took breaks I would come back and have to read 100s of pages in the main thread.
The offer thread is allegedly connected to the party at Katie Parry's thread
And something went bezerk in the gulf of Mexico thread.
Is the nobody relevant anymore?
Was it ever really that relevant? It hit pop culture at the tail end of its popularity with a number of films mentioning a nobody or something similar the nobody for example in John wick.
The nobody film. I guess they just announced a sequel to.
I don't think any regular day human would get the reference or even some conspiracy theorists haven't heard the origin of the meme. They don't even know its a meme yet honestly. Just had nobody implanted predictive programming possible.
But its there in the subconscious non the less to some degree.
Is some hero going to come save you?
Its possible sure
I don't think it started as a psy op I think OP was genuine he didn't stick around long and never spoke again to my knowledge.
The idea was hijacked and everything was down to channeling and speculation. Some role play some speak in 3rd person. Some just make shit up or want to vent and validate their own experiences.
The meme is inspiring
I like the idea of a crown thats passed along
Everyone is fighting their own spiritual battles.
The nobody meme inspires people themselves to be better to be stronger smarter spiritually. To push yourself harder to be more self aware and aware of the environment around you and what its saying.
Its not a game to win or lose or play
Its not religious
Its some guy the elites wanted to prop up and be a fake savior or martyr of some sort perfect fit sacrifice nom nom.
Atleast thats my thoughts on it for the moment
Original threads started 2007-1010 offer thread
Its almost
2023
Nobody is still relevant
The original thread was the "offer" thread
I remember finding it when it was about 78 pages I believe. I watched it in real time. OP was gone by then and it was questionable the OP even after the first few pages. I think someone claiming to be OP took over for a bit with a different user number.
The thread evolved fast. Many were interested in this topic.
It began spawning what would be called and banned "Nobody threads"
They would start with maybe some interesting insights or info on the nobody as He was dubed, then devolve into a pointless arguments, pages of scripture and maybe a few interesting comments along the way.
These threads gained so much attention and there could be 5 to 10 nobody topics on the front page alone.
This went on for years until the nobody term was insta deleted and unsearchable.
Then the other threads came along skirting the sensors.
The He
The It
The Anomoly (direct reference to Neo?)
The Water Bearer
Him
The you know who
Ect...
I'm probably forgetting a few.
I read every single nobody thread I could. When I took breaks I would come back and have to read 100s of pages in the main thread.
The offer thread is allegedly connected to the party at Katie Parry's thread
And something went bezerk in the gulf of Mexico thread.
Is the nobody relevant anymore?
Was it ever really that relevant? It hit pop culture at the tail end of its popularity with a number of films mentioning a nobody or something similar the nobody for example in John wick.
The nobody film. I guess they just announced a sequel to.
I don't think any regular day human would get the reference or even some conspiracy theorists haven't heard the origin of the meme. They don't even know its a meme yet honestly. Just had nobody implanted predictive programming possible.
But its there in the subconscious non the less to some degree.
Is some hero going to come save you?
Its possible sure
I don't think it started as a psy op I think OP was genuine he didn't stick around long and never spoke again to my knowledge.
The idea was hijacked and everything was down to channeling and speculation. Some role play some speak in 3rd person. Some just make shit up or want to vent and validate their own experiences.
The meme is inspiring
I like the idea of a crown thats passed along
Everyone is fighting their own spiritual battles.
The nobody meme inspires people themselves to be better to be stronger smarter spiritually. To push yourself harder to be more self aware and aware of the environment around you and what its saying.
Its not a game to win or lose or play
Its not religious
Its some guy the elites wanted to prop up and be a fake savior or martyr of some sort perfect fit sacrifice nom nom.
Atleast thats my thoughts on it for the moment
Original threads started 2007-1010 offer thread
Its almost
2023
Nobody is still relevant
-  Arcanum Aanam 
- Squire
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:14 pm
The archetype is relevant
People outside the system.
People who forge their own path.
Outside the cookie cutter roles forced into - be it socially, metaphysically or else wise.
Those who self initiate...and the ripples they can cause...both for "good" and for "ill"
Many such throughout history...some have religions built around them now who forget how their leader figure walked the walk...and some are remembered as a lady on a bus who went "I ain't moving".
Course, one must be wary of the traps such brings...be it self made or those created by others to ensnare them for whatever goals they have
People outside the system.
People who forge their own path.
Outside the cookie cutter roles forced into - be it socially, metaphysically or else wise.
Those who self initiate...and the ripples they can cause...both for "good" and for "ill"
Many such throughout history...some have religions built around them now who forget how their leader figure walked the walk...and some are remembered as a lady on a bus who went "I ain't moving".
Course, one must be wary of the traps such brings...be it self made or those created by others to ensnare them for whatever goals they have
Leap, Fall, Rise
The nobody archetype is basically the ultimate flex - a redpill grenade going off in society. It's all about flipping the bird to the establishment and their so-called "rules".
When the powers that be are like "hey, you gotta do what we say" the nobody is just like "nah, I'm good". Like, these guys are all trying to tell us what to do and how to live our lives, and the nobody is just like "uh, no thanks" and proceeds to completely upend the whole system with a single raised eyebrow.
It's the ultimate "I don't give a fuck" move, you know? It's like, "oh, you thought you had control? Think again, buddy." It's about being a rebellious little shit and not giving a single fuck about what anyone else thinks, rejecting all the lies and propaganda spewed by the mainstream media and the powers that be.
The nobody archetype is basically the embodiment of the "screw you, I'll do what I want" mentality. It's a middle finger to the establishment and all their bullshit. And let's be real, who doesn't love a good middle finger? It's also a beacon of hope for all the normies out there who are sick and tired of being oppressed and controlled by the elites. It's like a rallying cry for the little guy, saying, "Hey, don't give up, you can make a difference, even if you're just one person."
And as for how it manifests in reality? Well, it's basically like a superhero or something. It's like, you see some injustice happening, and you're like "hey, I can't just sit here and do nothing" and then boom, you're the nobody, taking down corrupt politicians and corporate overlords left and right. It's like, "I may not have a cape or a fancy costume, but I have the power of righteousness on my side, and that's all I need."
Maybe it's the dude who stands up to the cops and refuses to be a sheep, even if it means getting his ass beat. Maybe it's the chick who starts her own business and doesn't give a damn about "the rules" or what anyone else thinks. Maybe it's the guy who drops out of college and starts a YouTube channel. But the most important thing is that the nobody archetype represents the idea that individuals have the power to make a difference, no matter how small they may seem.
So yeah, the nobody archetype is pretty darn relevant to society. It's like a reminder that even though it seems like the powers that be have all the control, there's always a way to resist and make a difference.
In short, the nobody archetype is all about being your own person, doing your own thing, and not giving a single fuck about what anyone else thinks. So if you're feeling oppressed by the powers that be, embrace your inner nobody and let that shit fly. Honk honkler.
When the powers that be are like "hey, you gotta do what we say" the nobody is just like "nah, I'm good". Like, these guys are all trying to tell us what to do and how to live our lives, and the nobody is just like "uh, no thanks" and proceeds to completely upend the whole system with a single raised eyebrow.
It's the ultimate "I don't give a fuck" move, you know? It's like, "oh, you thought you had control? Think again, buddy." It's about being a rebellious little shit and not giving a single fuck about what anyone else thinks, rejecting all the lies and propaganda spewed by the mainstream media and the powers that be.
The nobody archetype is basically the embodiment of the "screw you, I'll do what I want" mentality. It's a middle finger to the establishment and all their bullshit. And let's be real, who doesn't love a good middle finger? It's also a beacon of hope for all the normies out there who are sick and tired of being oppressed and controlled by the elites. It's like a rallying cry for the little guy, saying, "Hey, don't give up, you can make a difference, even if you're just one person."
And as for how it manifests in reality? Well, it's basically like a superhero or something. It's like, you see some injustice happening, and you're like "hey, I can't just sit here and do nothing" and then boom, you're the nobody, taking down corrupt politicians and corporate overlords left and right. It's like, "I may not have a cape or a fancy costume, but I have the power of righteousness on my side, and that's all I need."
Maybe it's the dude who stands up to the cops and refuses to be a sheep, even if it means getting his ass beat. Maybe it's the chick who starts her own business and doesn't give a damn about "the rules" or what anyone else thinks. Maybe it's the guy who drops out of college and starts a YouTube channel. But the most important thing is that the nobody archetype represents the idea that individuals have the power to make a difference, no matter how small they may seem.
So yeah, the nobody archetype is pretty darn relevant to society. It's like a reminder that even though it seems like the powers that be have all the control, there's always a way to resist and make a difference.
In short, the nobody archetype is all about being your own person, doing your own thing, and not giving a single fuck about what anyone else thinks. So if you're feeling oppressed by the powers that be, embrace your inner nobody and let that shit fly. Honk honkler.
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am
I don't disagree with counter-culture, as it's being described, but counter-culture isn't a new archetype or a fashion statement. It's the norm. Counter-culture is hardly revolutionary.Neo wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:11 pm The nobody archetype is basically the ultimate flex - a redpill grenade going off in society. It's all about flipping the bird to the establishment and their so-called "rules".
When the powers that be are like "hey, you gotta do what we say" the nobody is just like "nah, I'm good". Like, these guys are all trying to tell us what to do and how to live our lives, and the nobody is just like "uh, no thanks" and proceeds to completely upend the whole system with a single raised eyebrow.
It's the ultimate "I don't give a fuck" move, you know? It's like, "oh, you thought you had control? Think again, buddy." It's about being a rebellious little shit and not giving a single fuck about what anyone else thinks, rejecting all the lies and propaganda spewed by the mainstream media and the powers that be.
The nobody archetype is basically the embodiment of the "screw you, I'll do what I want" mentality. It's a middle finger to the establishment and all their bullshit. And let's be real, who doesn't love a good middle finger? It's also a beacon of hope for all the normies out there who are sick and tired of being oppressed and controlled by the elites. It's like a rallying cry for the little guy, saying, "Hey, don't give up, you can make a difference, even if you're just one person."
And as for how it manifests in reality? Well, it's basically like a superhero or something. It's like, you see some injustice happening, and you're like "hey, I can't just sit here and do nothing" and then boom, you're the nobody, taking down corrupt politicians and corporate overlords left and right. It's like, "I may not have a cape or a fancy costume, but I have the power of righteousness on my side, and that's all I need."
Maybe it's the dude who stands up to the cops and refuses to be a sheep, even if it means getting his ass beat. Maybe it's the chick who starts her own business and doesn't give a damn about "the rules" or what anyone else thinks. Maybe it's the guy who drops out of college and starts a YouTube channel. But the most important thing is that the nobody archetype represents the idea that individuals have the power to make a difference, no matter how small they may seem.
So yeah, the nobody archetype is pretty darn relevant to society. It's like a reminder that even though it seems like the powers that be have all the control, there's always a way to resist and make a difference.
In short, the nobody archetype is all about being your own person, doing your own thing, and not giving a single fuck about what anyone else thinks. So if you're feeling oppressed by the powers that be, embrace your inner nobody and let that shit fly. Honk honkler.
I do agree that being willing to disagree with the status quo is valuable.
But question, why do we need the nobody for this in the first place? People standing up to the status quo is a story as old as time.
that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
The people demand a leader. One will be given to them.Caylus Ark wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:15 am I don't disagree with counter-culture, as it's being described, but counter-culture isn't a new archetype or a fashion statement. It's the norm. Counter-culture is hardly revolutionary.
I do agree that being willing to disagree with the status quo is valuable.
But question, why do we need the nobody for this in the first place? People standing up to the status quo is a story as old as time.
No revolution ever began without a strong leader.
It's a story as old as time.
