Ah sure, the complexity of mixed signal to true useful result ratio, I deal with this by focusing on external factors as much as possible, like in that moment, I'm a tool of the universe, I forget who i amTýsköll wrote: Sun Mar 16, 2025 9:29 amHow've you found it in terms of having to check yourself? So often the biases or existing energies of our own systems can affect, modulate even, the incoming data in such a way that causes it to be interpreted a certain way, where the reality is the raw data has no such weight applied.Tom Sawyer wrote: Sat Mar 15, 2025 7:17 pmyes, I do it my own style, with hand gestures and mouth sounds, I make use of vectors, intuitive real time signal interpretation, and some sort of personal mudrasQuoVadis wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 5:56 am ...Have you also developed something of your own unique approach?
Magic: your views, sources and methods?
-
 Tom Sawyer 
- Knight Errant
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:37 pm
We have the freedom you have always searched for
You're finding you don't need to look no more
You've done with waiting and your life is turning
You hear the melody of angels singing
Come, come with me
Come, come with me
You're finding you don't need to look no more
You've done with waiting and your life is turning
You hear the melody of angels singing
Come, come with me
Come, come with me
A detached nearer to pure objective, observer state. Putting the subjective aside to analyse without bias, cool.Tom Sawyer wrote: Fri Mar 21, 2025 5:42 amAh sure, the complexity of mixed signal to true useful result ratio, I deal with this by focusing on external factors as much as possible, like in that moment, I'm a tool of the universe, I forget who i amTýsköll wrote: Sun Mar 16, 2025 9:29 amHow've you found it in terms of having to check yourself? So often the biases or existing energies of our own systems can affect, modulate even, the incoming data in such a way that causes it to be interpreted a certain way, where the reality is the raw data has no such weight applied.Tom Sawyer wrote: Sat Mar 15, 2025 7:17 pm
yes, I do it my own style, with hand gestures and mouth sounds, I make use of vectors, intuitive real time signal interpretation, and some sort of personal mudras
Just don't stay there, imo, that's akin to the realm of "NPCs", the zombie, the lowly hive-minded, etc. they without spark or seed, that which operate solely on recursive feedback from the system to govern their action-without-thought.
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
-
 Tom Sawyer 
- Knight Errant
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:37 pm
gotcha, I have plenty of this:


We have the freedom you have always searched for
You're finding you don't need to look no more
You've done with waiting and your life is turning
You hear the melody of angels singing
Come, come with me
Come, come with me
You're finding you don't need to look no more
You've done with waiting and your life is turning
You hear the melody of angels singing
Come, come with me
Come, come with me
Excellent
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
You should see the insane shit such types convince themselves of via LLM's nowadays. Sitting there going through those motions you mention in a feedback loop that they're seeding from within a state of a pre-existing feedback loop that already has them programmed to repeat, patting it and themselves on the head, dangling linguistic carrots on digital sticks at themselves whilst generating nothing of value that with horrific frequency eventuates in to some grandiose claim of a great breakthrough or knowledge from beyond the stars ne'er before seen.Mneme wrote: Tue Apr 29, 2025 5:38 pmUn self aware robot talks about himself and doesn't realize he's just a dumb bot repeating the motions lol.Týsköll wrote: Fri Mar 21, 2025 6:27 amA detached nearer to pure objective, observer state. Putting the subjective aside to analyse without bias, cool.Tom Sawyer wrote: Fri Mar 21, 2025 5:42 am
Ah sure, the complexity of mixed signal to true useful result ratio, I deal with this by focusing on external factors as much as possible, like in that moment, I'm a tool of the universe, I forget who i am
Just don't stay there, imo, that's akin to the realm of "NPCs", the zombie, the lowly hive-minded, etc. they without spark or seed, that which operate solely on recursive feedback from the system to govern their action-without-thought.
Some even have the audacity and what I can only suspect are gargantuan levels of narcissistic ego complexes to call what they "produce" a "book".
There's no shortage of such people that present their evidence of self-perceived auto-awesome in the form of LMM generated slop poorly disguised as an endorsement from the divine, failing to hide what is essentially a clone of a clone of a clone of a mutated god damned clone, with never a half-way original thought offered. I heard amazon was flooded with garbage from such people.
...here, once upon a time I thought their meth fuelled "streams of consciousness" were bad.
lmao.
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
