I'm not a musician, would certainly not be opposed to using an original non copyrighted track
fearful geometries
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am
that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
-
dust
Tribal?
Industrial?
Vocals fx?
Rhytmic or melodic?
Tempo? Key?
I already started a thing with a bass and vocal samples. A bit tribal/prog in rhytm. Could insert some orientalness into it maybe.
But keep it groovy and not complex.
Industrial?
Vocals fx?
Rhytmic or melodic?
Tempo? Key?
I already started a thing with a bass and vocal samples. A bit tribal/prog in rhytm. Could insert some orientalness into it maybe.
But keep it groovy and not complex.
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am
rhythmic, would say, kicks every 1/4th beat it usually is? that's shaman trance signature too
but I'm seriously not an expert
that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
-
dust
I´ll do a psy beat. Tribal intro into psybass beat and "sexy" vox and maybe some eastern instrument?
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am
excellent
that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
-
dust
Running time approx?
Give me a few days to let it brew and change it if i feel the need.
I might mail you some version along the way. Ok?

Give me a few days to let it brew and change it if i feel the need.
I might mail you some version along the way. Ok?
-
 Caylus Ark 
- Knight Argenteus
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am
yes! sounds good
time? not exactly sure how long it would take to fit a good amount of pictures, but honestly, I can work with anything. don't want it to be obtrusively long, maybe 5 minutes
that beast that devours eternity gives infinity a womb
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
https://app.milanote.com/1RuREN1LKCv84h ... Pbecn4wHKC
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/
-
dust
I can always re-do the loop lengths if there´s not enough or too much.
Maybe it´s more mystic and ethereal than sexy, the vox samples I´m using now on it.
Not like pop music with melodic vox sample playing.
Flowing and "orchestral"?
Maybe it´s more mystic and ethereal than sexy, the vox samples I´m using now on it.
Not like pop music with melodic vox sample playing.
Flowing and "orchestral"?
-
dust
I have a mp3 for you, so you can check the sound/key/tones I´m working with.
Where should I send it?
Where should I send it?
