fearful geometries

A hall dedicated to the discussion and practice of all things occult and paranormal.
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

dust wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:31 pm I won´t stick my nose into your projects....
I sense you want to make them "yours".


8)
I'm not a musician, would certainly not be opposed to using an original non copyrighted track :)
dust

Tribal?
Industrial?
Vocals fx?
Rhytmic or melodic?
Tempo? Key?

I already started a thing with a bass and vocal samples. A bit tribal/prog in rhytm. Could insert some orientalness into it maybe.
But keep it groovy and not complex.
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

dust wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:43 pm Tribal?
Industrial?
Vocals fx?
Rhytmic or melodic?
Tempo? Key?

I already started a thing with a bass and vocal samples. A bit tribal/prog in rhytm. Could insert some orientalness into it maybe.
But keep it groovy and not complex.
rhythmic, would say, kicks every 1/4th beat it usually is? that's shaman trance signature too
but I'm seriously not an expert XD
dust

Chill/laid back or a more driving type of beat?
dust

I´ll do a psy beat. Tribal intro into psybass beat and "sexy" vox and maybe some eastern instrument?
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

dust wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 5:09 pm I´ll do a psy beat. Tribal intro into psybass beat and "sexy" vox and maybe some eastern instrument?
excellent :D
dust

Running time approx?

Give me a few days to let it brew and change it if i feel the need.
I might mail you some version along the way. Ok?

:catsmile:
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

dust wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 5:21 pm Running time approx?

Give me a few days to let it brew and change it if i feel the need.
I might mail you some version along the way. Ok?

:catsmile:
yes! sounds good :D
time? not exactly sure how long it would take to fit a good amount of pictures, but honestly, I can work with anything. don't want it to be obtrusively long, maybe 5 minutes
dust

I can always re-do the loop lengths if there´s not enough or too much.

Maybe it´s more mystic and ethereal than sexy, the vox samples I´m using now on it.
Not like pop music with melodic vox sample playing.

Flowing and "orchestral"?
dust

I have a mp3 for you, so you can check the sound/key/tones I´m working with.

Where should I send it?
Post Reply