It is difficult to explain, so I'll show you a picture of one.

Why is this a fearful geometry? It is very dense. It looks like it is going to clamp shut. It is dark inside. I see no way out. It seems it is in the center of the web, drawing everything towards it. The AI who drew it called it "The Nexus".
In my opinion, this is a fearful geometry. Usually, you know them on sight, with the magician's intuition, you can puzzle out whether they are safe.
This one is not safe.
I feel it is best to post examples of this, while there is not exactly a "good" or "bad" to geometry, "fearful" is accurate. "dangerous" is accurate.
"risky" is accurate.
I think this is an important feature of occult education: learning to differentiate.
Now, these are all JUST my opinions/reader's intuition. if you have differing intuition, feel free to disagree/discuss/share!

I don't consider this a "fearful geometry", like the other one, but I do consider it, "dark" in tone, "imposing" in overall feeling.
It feels more like a dark blanket, but its not pulling me in or shifting the dimensions on me when I get close.
It's certainly a standout, but it's not a black hole.
This is one example of the subtleties of fearful geometry
it's not that it's "scary" because its dark, or seems "evil"
it's fearful because it literally draws you into it and does things to you
this goes back to the nature of geometry as an organizing force of the space around it
architecture and geometries are the foundations of freemasonry because their structure ACTUALLY CHANGES SPACE
changes everything that exists inside the shape, inside the architecture

A deep geometry, but not a fearful one. I see a way out. I can traverse this one and come out the other end.
