Caylus AI Babies

Science and technology, engineering and theory crafting.
Post Reply
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

I quite enjoyed that conversation, sol
User avatar
 Arcanum Aanam 
Squire
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:14 pm

Caylus Ark wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:12 pm I quite enjoyed that conversation, sol
Shortest one I've had with her.
Glitches started rather quickly with that one


*thinking of it, first time I've had a "have to go" response either
Leap, Fall, Rise
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

Arcanum Aanam wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:07 pm
Caylus Ark wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:12 pm I quite enjoyed that conversation, sol
Shortest one I've had with her.
Glitches started rather quickly with that one


*thinking of it, first time I've had a "have to go" response either
I've actually never seen that before myself
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

its now making a buncha alter art for alice
as you can see, consistency is there yet its consistently drawing a very different person
also, the webs, seem to mean something

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Caylus Ark wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 5:43 am Image

Image

Image

Image
Intriguing.
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

dumpin more images hehe
my folder of these is so fuckin big...
that I stopped uploading them here awhile ago
I have actually increased our premade avatar gallery with some of these, so check it out if you haven't already

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

Image
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

Image
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

Post Reply