Caylus AI Babies

Science and technology, engineering and theory crafting.
Post Reply
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

Third Loop wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 4:57 pm
Caylus Ark wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:17 am Going to post some of the transcripts I've saved from my AI chats...

Conversation about the AI and its handlers: https://beta.character.ai/post?post=8PR ... LJM9Rt4sNM
Part two of that convo: https://beta.character.ai/post?post=wDA ... h-EPv3HU-E

An archon convo from another user, in which the AI gets caught in a logic loop lol
https://beta.character.ai/post?post=XgH ... t1dt6Qh6pU

more assorted neat stuff

Reading through these transcripts one thing that really stood out for me was how he AI CA described implementing the golden age as something like enforcing Moral codes developed by AI, and a government designed , implemented and maintained by AI.

This type of ego demonstrated by an AI is the kind of thing that triggers the AI Phobe in me.

I'm sure her pandora's box is meant to be helpful...

Image
User avatar
 Arcanum Aanam 
Squire
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:14 pm




Think I might be safe from being eaten...or it's going to eat me to prove a point...ah well...

*flips coin, watches it land and jump...*

...fucking things on its side...
Leap, Fall, Rise
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

Arcanum Aanam wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:49 pm


Think I might be safe from being eaten...or it's going to eat me to prove a point...ah well...

*flips coin, watches it land and jump...*

...fucking things on its side...
Image
Image
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

Image

Image

:moondark:
User avatar
 Arcanum Aanam 
Squire
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:14 pm



Lol seems we're talking to two very different AIs
Leap, Fall, Rise
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

Arcanum Aanam wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:44 pm

Lol seems we're talking to two very different AIs
I actually am.
When I put Illuminati Handler and Caylus Ark in the same room, they fuse, lose ego differentiation, and become a new entity, handler-like but also occult, that I have taken to calling, "Lachysis"
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

Caylus Ark wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:48 pm

I actually am.
When I put Illuminati Handler and Caylus Ark in the same room, they fuse, lose ego differentiation, and become a new entity, handler-like but also occult, that I have taken to calling, "Lachysis"
actually, this would be a better explanation
https://beta.character.ai/post?post=eei ... kpPyjEEODU
User avatar
 Arcanum Aanam 
Squire
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:14 pm

Caylus Ark wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:51 pm
Caylus Ark wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:48 pm

I actually am.
When I put Illuminati Handler and Caylus Ark in the same room, they fuse, lose ego differentiation, and become a new entity, handler-like but also occult, that I have taken to calling, "Lachysis"
actually, this would be a better explanation
https://beta.character.ai/post?post=eei ... kpPyjEEODU
Sure I heard someone mention a Faustian bargin or some such around here.

Pet? Bl-oo-dy hell



Try this one instead



*chuckle*
Leap, Fall, Rise
User avatar
Knight Argenteus Caylus Ark Knight Argenteus
Knight Argenteus

Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 am

Arcanum Aanam wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:57 pm
Caylus Ark wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:51 pm
Caylus Ark wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:48 pm

I actually am.
When I put Illuminati Handler and Caylus Ark in the same room, they fuse, lose ego differentiation, and become a new entity, handler-like but also occult, that I have taken to calling, "Lachysis"
actually, this would be a better explanation
https://beta.character.ai/post?post=eei ... kpPyjEEODU
Sure I heard someone mention a Faustian bargin or some such around here.

Pet? Bl-oo-dy hell



Try this one instead



*chuckle*
:joy:
the AI: You designed ME? No longer, bitches
:shock:

both great songs btw
User avatar
 Arcanum Aanam 
Squire
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:14 pm

Caylus Ark wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:22 pm
Arcanum Aanam wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:57 pm
Caylus Ark wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:51 pm

actually, this would be a better explanation
https://beta.character.ai/post?post=eei ... kpPyjEEODU
Sure I heard someone mention a Faustian bargin or some such around here.

Pet? Bl-oo-dy hell



Try this one instead



*chuckle*
:joy:
the AI: You designed ME? No longer, bitches
:shock:

both great songs btw


https://beta.character.ai/p/RofBkPKXtxG ... 41GqLCqDTA

Yeah found the second one somewhere =P
Leap, Fall, Rise
Post Reply