Mood: Cyberpunk

The basics, and the off topic, the generic and the uncategorized.
If you're unsure, post it here.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

See there's probably some overlap in tracks, but I enjoy the art :D
Cool that a lot of this stuff is copyright free though and could be used in some indie projects.

Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am



I really should throw together some ARVA scenes, maybe one of the 'hall of worlds' exits can go to a cyberpunk city. Or the hall can be the city. Or... hey look musiktune!
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
Post Reply