a music thread

The basics, and the off topic, the generic and the uncategorized.
If you're unsure, post it here.
Post Reply
User avatar
 Alias 
Squire
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:20 am

I couldn't stop listening to your playlists, it reminds me of Nightwish, i still listen to it whenever i'm ready to go crazy
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Alias wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 2:55 am I couldn't stop listening to your playlists, it reminds me of Nightwish, i still listen to it whenever i'm ready to go crazy
I love Nightwish as well, we may have some similar tastes :)



Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

A damned fine show.

Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
 Alias 
Squire
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:20 am

Týsköll wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:43 am
This one is GREAT!!!!
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Alias wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:48 am
Týsköll wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:43 am
This one is GREAT!!!!
lol it is, turns out Jennifer and Margot pair quite well together. Props to the YT vid creator.
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Good form anonymous stranger, good form.

Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Errant Tom Sawyer Knight Errant
Knight Errant

Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:37 pm

We have the freedom you have always searched for
You're finding you don't need to look no more
You've done with waiting and your life is turning
You hear the melody of angels singing

Come, come with me
Come, come with me
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

A most enjoyable cover of an excellent musiktune.

Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
Knight Marshall Týsköll Knight Marshall
Knight Marshall

Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

Try #18 and #19 if you've never been.

Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
User avatar
 Alias 
Squire
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:20 am

A bit of Iron Maiden.
Post Reply